Where silver converse from? Been after some for a while but all I can find are kiddies ones with sequins :rolleyes:

I have the lo-tops here : http://www.office.co.uk/womens/converse/'all_star_leather_ox_low/21/812/9802/1/1

and then theres hi-tops

http://www.converse.com/#/products/shoes/chucktaylor/1V198

Just change the laces to black and you're away! :D

Hope that helped :)

to those who put the_puking_smileys at the latest pics with the black and white coats or jackets from helsinki and stockholm and that dior kinda coat too:

Go shit and say some crap or put a roll-eye kinda smiley, insult me, i don't care, i just neeed to say this as it's annoying how chavy people can be, I guess there are many people who duno what's good or bad in fashion, they just do H&M (you'll enever fail!) and go "i dun care about fshion" and are RRRREALLY proud of that (sure, why should a guy who doesn't think a guy'd need a creame would look after him? or why would a guy who has too many chats to get onto go and spend his precious time on shopping? no way, that;s crap, it's not important!,so some people watch "Charle's in charge" and the rest kinda crap, seems like that, but no, those are the comp or inet-geeks who love matt bellamy and try to find his clothes at the different stores. they WANT to be a complete copy and look like a crap lol and even if they like something he's wearing....they don't realise why, they still doubt like "I think it's gay...But hey, it's what matt's wearing. and it's laready in the topshop" or i guess more like "it's in the Who-the-fuck-knows-that-brand-?- already! and it costs 5 pounds" "uwm i got it for 10 :p" and then someone else goes "he looks like..." < very cool if you add a pic there! of some animal. I think it's really funny and makes you look really trendy in your out-of-fashion sort of stuff.

BUt im not against the cheap stores! It's just silly when you realise something's good after its out of the REAL fashion,i mean topshop is not a high-fashion store, fashion goes first to the catwalks, after 1-2 years after it's in the magazines pass..even the junk, if lucky enough, could find something of matt-bellamy-like-trousers somewhere.

SO i hope not to see, as usual, people wearing some cheap parody on that kinda coats, cos guys. tastes differ, but seriously, i follow fashion, i am not saying ur bad and im good and im not summing up all the people here.... but what i mean is that...well.. STAY YOURSELF IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT.

and DO NOt be proud you aren't capable to understand the Art of Design.

My closet. :p

LOL, but seriously, I think that one was made for him because of the way the collar and cuffs are. I wanted one too and looked everywhere, and I ended up just making my own, it's awesome and I love it.

You own one?! :awesome: That shirt is AMAZINGLY sexy. :stongue:

I should go make me one, too. :yesey:

EDIT: Do you have a pic of the cuffs? :erm:

Anyone think they can find me Matt's Glastonbury 04 coat? Obviously that's a while ago so something similar would be nice aswell. I know it looks like a lab coat, but Matts coat looks more like a ladies coat or something.

Still no lead on this one?

Archived