I bought mine sunday and I think it looks far better than the "pwoper" marlery jacket. Only problem is sometimes I'm afraid to wear it out because people will think of me as a Matt wannabe, when it's just a really nice jacket

I dont think most people where I live would know who he is nevermind know a particular jacket he's wore :LOL:

If i wanted to be a Matt wannbe id buy a full red suit or a feathery-cape-thing :p:LOL:

If anybody would like this absolutely spiffy coat of Matt's *laughs arse off*-

5130783_q_awards_arrivals_10.jpg

It is £1,150.00 from Dior Homme. Stephen Moyer from 'True Blood' modelled it in the last issue of FHM.

I'm actually quite fond of that coat/cardigan thing...looks pretty snug.

May have to invest in a girls version for winter :D

wtf i payed £50 for it a week ago :(

(..I knew I screwed up with that pound sign thingie! Oh well.)

Play.com has this habit of putting things on sale like, every other week. It's a bit strange, yeah... But £50 isn't bad for a jacket of that quality? :awesome: /lame attempt to see the bright side of things

The semi Matticus Marley is only 25 £ atm.

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/5343638/Atticus-Men-Marley/Product.html?cur=257

...Would S be an okay size for a smallish girl? :awesome:

I was wondering that....I think the sleeves might be too long for me though :(

I quite like his coat too (Keeper of it :p) but still, £1,150...? Oh well, it's not like he doesn't have the money.

And the white chicken coat is cool. :happy:

I bought a coat that's a bit like Matt's in the Starlight video except thinner (slightly different type of coat, but you can't really tell from a difference :LOL:) from H&M today. They had one that was almost identical, but it didn't really suit me...

Oh, and I bought some silver knock-off Converse from Faith, because I can't find proper silver All Stars over here :(

I was wondering that....I think the sleeves might be too long for me though :(

I quite like his coat too (Keeper of it :p) but still, £1,150...? Oh well, it's not like he doesn't have the money.

And the white chicken coat is cool. :happy:

I bought a coat that's a bit like Matt's in the Starlight video except thinner (slightly different type of coat, but you can't really tell from a difference :LOL:) from H&M today. They had one that was almost identical, but it didn't really suit me...

Oh, and I bought some silver knock-off Converse from Faith, because I can't find proper silver All Stars over here :(

Where silver converse from? Been after some for a while but all I can find are kiddies ones with sequins :rolleyes:

Where silver converse from? Been after some for a while but all I can find are kiddies ones with sequins :rolleyes:

Yeah, me too. I don't think they sell them in the UK though :(

http://www.faith.co.uk/kequin-prod444585/

Here's the ones I got. They're total knock-offs and no where near as nice as real All Stars, but I quite like them and I think for £20 they're pretty good. :happy:

Yeah, me too. I don't think they sell them in the UK though :(

http://www.faith.co.uk/kequin-prod444585/

Here's the ones I got. They're total knock-offs and no where near as nice as real All Stars, but I quite like them and I think for £20 they're pretty good. :happy:

I went to a Converse store, where the shoes are much cheaper, and only found the Converses in metallic gold. My luck...they stopped selling them at that store not long before I looked there. :indiff:

Archived