ah yeah, and matt's wearing the jacket of the women's part of the same collection LOL

dd4911dd94de89d9_dg.preview.jpg

Omg that really is the same! Thats awesome, and i really want it XD haha

9d0bd0cc-fb44-4978-835f-4d54d541e3c9.jpg

anyone know which wayfarer are those??, and where you can get them?? dont know how to look for them on ebay :S

i don't know 'bout those glasses but i bought almost exactly the same sunnies but with darker glasses and the handles are also darker from H&M.

On the making of the resistance DVD, Matt is wearing a really nice jumper. It's grey and it seems to have a strange texture and pattern to it.

It looks really nice though and I'd love to wear that espeicially with winter coming up, anyone help?

Just to make Matt feel better; it is part of the mens collection too :LOL:

Hmm, he himself once admitted wearing women's clothes if I remember well... :)

:LOL: I love the fact they're womens' shoes! There's something wrong with this band! :LOL:

Yeah,lol.:D

I'm not sure but perhaps Matt/Dom are wearing some women's clothes.:rolleyes:

But,anyway,those clothes fit them perfectly!^^

MUSE 6/11/09 O2 Depot,Dublin

Arctic Monkeys 26/11/09 O2 DEPOT,Dublin

I'm not sure but perhaps Matt/Dom are wearing some women's clothes.:rolleyes:

I'm convinced they do. Also remember Matt's white t-shirt with skulls... Avril Lavigne showed up with the same t-shirt and I can't imagine HER wearing men's clothes with her tiny figure, not even the smallest size!

I'm convinced they do. Also remember Matt's white t-shirt with skulls... Avril Lavigne showed up with the same t-shirt and I can't imagine HER wearing men's clothes with her tiny figure, not even the smallest size!

Oh,yes,I saw the pictures in this thread somewhere.

But Matt looks better in that shirt. ^^

Oh,yes,I saw the pictures in this thread somewhere.

But Matt looks better in that shirt. ^^

It's not hard to look better than Avril Lavigne... Not even for a man in women's clothes :LOL:

Ive seen matt wear loads of pairs of braces, does anyone know where I could find some white ones in the UK?

I'm not sure about the white colour, but I know they sell braces in different colours at H&M, saw it last week in London. Also all kinds of 'alternative' shops where they sell skater clothes and stuff, don't know what braces have to do with skaters though :erm:

Just to make Matt feel better; it is part of the mens collection too :LOL:

I can't find that jacket in any online collection on the website. Is there a page where you can actually see the price/order it by itself anywhere? I've never bought designer clothes before, so I'm very new to this.

Just as long as it's not above $500. That's a bit out of my price range, at the moment. :LOL:

Someone mentioned Chris' jacket from that collection was around 99 British Pounds but didn't say where that info came from. Can anyone verify/deny this information?

Does anyone know where this t-shirt that Matt's been wearing a lot recently is from? I think it's really nice. :happy:

949c0e4e-f8c7-4848-aab7-f29ef7a5e403.jpg

That's not a very clear picture, but he wore it on the 5th at Teignmouth, at the VMAs and the Giants Stadium for the U2 gig. Anyone know?

Just as long as it's not above $500. That's a bit out of my price range, at the moment. :LOL:

i don't know the exact price but i think it's gonna be like 2,000 dollars

Guest Octazooka

I got pink skinnies, I had to be persuaded to get them by my mum, and finally I did-by Dom himself :LOL:

IMG.jpg

Does anyone know where i could find Matts jacket from this picture? Its amazing! :D Thanks

I'm also wondering where you could get this and also couldn't find it on the D&G sites. I'm aware of what it would/could cost. THanks in advance! :)