• 4 weeks later...
Oh my.

I NEED some blue skinnies now.

I've been looking everywhere for ones in the right shade of blue! The only ones I've managed to find are a lighter blue and they make my legs look fat :[

Because girls can wear Matt and Dom's clothes, but only real men can wear Chris'. ;)

Speaking of Dom's clothes, I would like to get ahold of some of his cool jackets and coats.

Very true :] I wouldn't mind some of his jackets either, or his jeans.

Mmmm, I like Matt's blue jeans, the closest I can find in my town is turquoise. I have some red jeans (straight legs ftw! I hate skinnies), unfortunately I cannot persuade my bloke to wear coloured jeans or white jeans either *sighs*

I've tried that too, sadly to no avail lol

Anyways, does anybody know where I can get one of these t shirts that matt has on? I want one really badly...

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=8512&mode=search

hey, can anybody can tell me where Matt gets his clothes from, or what type of brands they waer? ill be really grateful! and is it true they wear Dior, cause i find that pretty funny and awesome! thxs!:D

Yeah Dior Homme mostly, and hes a fan of topman at the moment.

i want to get matts black atticus jacket off of ebtm.com but its sold out in small and medium right now. Just my luck too, selling out right before the holidays:rolleyes:. I would kill for that jacket;)

that's always the case though...

but you could get the orange-y atticus jacket....and be original b/c it seems like everyone and their mother in Europe seems to have the black one...lol

I've been a fan for a little over a year now.. and after going back and watching youtube vids and looking at pics and stuff, I've realized that they've gone, "skinny".

When did this start coming about? . Don't get me wrong, they look great in their skinny arse pants, but then I saw a gig where Matt wore like "regular fitting" pants.(maybe even a bit on the baggy side) back in the day :LOL: Kinda like that look, actually :happy:

I've been a fan for a little over a year now.. and after going back and watching youtube vids and looking at pics and stuff, I've realized that they've gone, "skinny".

When did this start coming about? . Don't get me wrong, they look great in their skinny arse pants, but then I saw a gig where Matt wore like "regular fitting" pants.(maybe even a bit on the baggy side) back in the day :LOL: Kinda like that look, actually :happy:

his more eccentric clothes tend to be more regular fitting... whereas his jeans are tighter and just graphic ts are tighter.

Yeah I also prefer the "baggy" style. Dom looks okay with the skinny look in my opinion, but Matt... Nah :) The slightly baggy pants were better!

i like the new skinny look...i've seen old footage of how they used to look and dress...it looked like they dressed themselves in the dark...but now it seems like they actually care...i guess b/c they probably get free stuff from photoshoots and video shoots and they can afford the designer wear...

That t-shirt... "women tee"??? :)

Although I must say I'd also rather buy it for a guy than for a girl... That shirt is really cool, the price is not.

Archived