Paris, France - Stade de France - 08 July 2023

07U

I ordered a ticket through the pre-sale, paying € 12.41 in fees! I assumed that tixr.com is the seller of the tickets, and so these "fees" would be a global thing - everyone have to pay them.

I was looking at the prices right now (on seetickets.com), and the fees are only € 1.45! Does anybody else bought from tixr? Why is this huge gap? This is 1L of beer that they take from me!

Thanks, and see you in Paris!

• 9 months later...

Does anyone from Paris has any infos or updates what the situation might be due to the actual situation in France, especially in the suburbs in Paris? Is the Stade de France area included in the problem zone? If I understand it correctly, no public transport operates anymore after 9 pm. What would happen in that case? Are there any talks to cancel the concert? Any information is appreciated.

Edited by gingerkk

Mylene Farmer's two concerts at the SdF on 30 June and 1 July were sadly cancelled at the request of the elected authorities of the Seine-Saint-Denis prefecture because of the ongoing riots and unrest taking place in many French cities the past few days following the death of the teenager killed by a police officer during a traffic stop.  They wanted to deploy the police  elsewhere instead of the stadium.  As you noted, late night public transport was also affected across France including the recent MUSE concert in Bordeaux on Thursday.  The status of the 8 July concert could depend on whether the rioting and violence continues this week in the French capital.

This answer might come a little too late, but after all, I’m not a local person. We have spent a few days in Paris and it seems that there are no major disruptions in public traffic anymore. Some of the city trains have been delayed but maybe that is a normal condition in Paris. Let’s have fun and enjoy the best gig ever!