2023 Tour

golanitay1984@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kick said:

Come to think of it, this topic is about the 2023 tourdates and coming Friday they will announce the UK 2022 tourdates...

I thought they just said UK dates and didn't specify the year... Maybe thread needs changing to just UK Tour until we know. Or, you know, we could just wait until Fri.

I pre-ordered through the official store. Not sure if other orders get the pre-sale codes. See Shadyxx comments as they weren't convinced.

Edited by Anticitizen1

I pre-ordered the album from Amazon via the link Muse provided. I'm now wondering if the purchase has to be via the official store to receive the code. I haven't seen Muse before, I don't know what they usually do in regards to ticket sales.

On 8/17/2022 at 1:51 PM, suzuki said:

I'm also in the UK and pre-ordered the new album using one of the links on the Muse website. I haven't yet had any pre-sale code so hoping it will come through by Friday.

Maybe they’ll come through afterwards - only dates being announced this Friday.  Likely won’t go on sale until next week say Tuesday/Wednesday for pre sales and Friday for general sale. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

At long long last... I can finally share my very exciting personal news that at long long long last, I will finally get to see Muse live! My dad and I have been big fans since The 2nd Law came out, and have been aching to see them live nearly as long, but every tour between then and now there's been some reason why we couldn't go. Not this time. We've got fantastic seats to see them in Chicago as they open the North American leg of their tour. I can hardly believe it's true... They can play anything they want, I don't care. Guiding Light, Save Me, Dig Down, Drones, Aftermath, Sober! ... anything. I will be happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/8/2022 at 2:55 AM, Bohemian-Cygnus-Running-Out said:

At long long last... I can finally share my very exciting personal news that at long long long last, I will finally get to see Muse live! My dad and I have been big fans since The 2nd Law came out, and have been aching to see them live nearly as long, but every tour between then and now there's been some reason why we couldn't go. Not this time. We've got fantastic seats to see them in Chicago as they open the North American leg of their tour. I can hardly believe it's true... They can play anything they want, I don't care. Guiding Light, Save Me, Dig Down, Drones, Aftermath, Sober! ... anything. I will be happy.

They will play the usual and in the US probably no rarities. But hey, with your dad, that is awesome. Im hoping to go with my son next summer...... Oh yes waiting for Knights.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello devoted fan

I have a question about some tickets that I  bought really expensive, Platinum seats.

Do you know if there is a gift or something special for these seats? (like at the Simulation Theory, we receive a lunch box, a flag) ?

Thanks guys !

• 4 weeks later...