Scalpers and pre-sale codes problems

How many went in to purchase tips for the pre-sale show for October 4 in Lis AngelesAngeles and had problems getting your transaction completed although you had meet all requirements as a fan, then given access to purchase scalped tickets?

I had so many of my transactions freeze up on checkout! 🥺 I had a low number in the queue so I figured my chances were pretty good. My transactions froze up three times and I would see what I wanted was now tripled as Official Platinum. 😤 platinum pricing is the worst.  I was aiming for lodge.

3 hours ago, luckystar113 said:

I tried to get tickets for the Chicago show this morning and was told my code was invalid. I'm super pissed. 

I had that error when I first tried too. I had to clear out my browser data/cookies to get it to take again. Very odd. :(

4 hours ago, JessicaSarahS said:

I had that error when I first tried too. I had to clear out my browser data/cookies to get it to take again. Very odd. :(

I couldn't even get in on my browser, I was using the TIXR app. Of course, you can't get in touch with anyone. Not that I expect anything at this point, but it's just BS. So hopefully I can get them when they go on sale tomorrow. (not holding my breath) and I can't even imagine what resale prices are going to be. 

• Like 1