October 16th - Beacon Theater NY

Silversurfer13

Agreed! I was waiting in the queue on TM before 10am. I was finally allowed into ticket selection at 10:03am and 85% of the tickets were already gone! I happily settled for the Upper Balcony because there are really no bad seats at the Beacon Theatre. But within 30 minutes there were only a handful of tickets left. 

I am also VERY excited to see them in such a smaller setting...I am extremely excited about this show. October can't come quick enough!

Agreed....the only thing was every time i tried to grab 4 seats they kept going. Started in side loge and ended up with upper balcony. Felt a little like black friday free tv rush.  Ended with upper balcony...but surprised to have seen so much available allocated for muse members.  

• Like 1

I could have gotten upper balcony but I'm holding out for better seats on Friday.  I was in about 10:10 and literally nothing but upper balcony and wayyyyyyy overpriced "platinum" seats.  A bunch of tickets are already on stubhub.  Not sure how they can do that since I thought tickets were non transferable.  Is anyone who already bought tickets able to confirm they can transfer their tickets via their Ticketmaster account?

4 minutes ago, te718 said:

I could have gotten upper balcony but I'm holding out for better seats on Friday.  I was in about 10:10 and literally nothing but upper balcony and wayyyyyyy overpriced "platinum" seats.  A bunch of tickets are already on stubhub.  Not sure how they can do that since I thought tickets were non transferable.  Is anyone who already bought tickets able to confirm they can transfer their tickets via their Ticketmaster account?

Yes, tickets are transferable.  I think the NYC show is exempt from that rule due to that state having all the pro-scalper laws.

9 minutes ago, te718 said:

There are always ways to circumvent the not transferable rule. For instance, TM will not allow you to resell your tickets (through them or StubHub) but you can transfer them to "friends" which opens a whole other way to collect money and then send them to third parties.

The whole platinum seats concept is a ripoff and it works against fans. 

I had issues for about 20 minutes where I kept losing ticket selections because TM continuously rejected my payment or errored out when processing. I was about to give up when I refreshed to find 2 tickets front row dead center which I scored. Couldn't believe it and it's definitely more than I planned to pay for the show, but I couldn't pass it up.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sweetdave said:

Agreed....the only thing was every time i tried to grab 4 seats they kept going. Started in side loge and ended up with upper balcony. Felt a little like black friday free tv rush.  Ended with upper balcony...but surprised to have seen so much available allocated for muse members.  

Likewise, everytime i clicked on orchestra, they would appear on side window but say there was a problem. I suspect all the seats in blue were never really available on this day to begin with. Will check 10am on Friday and will probably see them all again. Also, when I went back in the mix, found the orchestra seats were $400?!? Glad to be in the upper balcony as well! My last "smaller venue" Muse was sitting against a tree outside NYC's Summerstage Theatre in Central Park when they played a benefit for Oxfam (I think). Discovered them in 2007 when I heard them through the ceiling at MSG.

The curiosity got the better of me today and I wanted to see what (if any) tickets were left for the regular ticket sale. I managed to get in the TM queue right as sales opened (around 10:15am) and there isn't a ticket left! TM is showing all seats are sold and if you refresh the pages random seats can pop up (especially the Platinum seats) but for all practical purposes it looks like a sold out show.  There are tix available on sites like stubhub etc. but of course their prices are 3-4 times the actual tix price.

I have never been so glad to get in on a presale before! They still went fast but at least I had a chance at getting tickets. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raschel said:

The curiosity got the better of me today and I wanted to see what (if any) tickets were left for the regular ticket sale. I managed to get in the TM queue right as sales opened (around 10:15am) and there isn't a ticket left! TM is showing all seats are sold and if you refresh the pages random seats can pop up (especially the Platinum seats) but for all practical purposes it looks like a sold out show.  There are tix available on sites like stubhub etc. but of course their prices are 3-4 times the actual tix price.

I have never been so glad to get in on a presale before! They still went fast but at least I had a chance at getting tickets. 

I also tried today. I knew it was going to be a farce and I was right: wait time of over 10 minutes, during which all tickets popped up on resale sites or the same TM at inflated prices. 

I feel bad for the current and future fans, as they will never be able to experience bands live without forking out serious cash. Something could have been done to prevent this but it was to be expected.

On 6/24/2022 at 10:39 AM, raschel said:

Yes, same here.... I was lucky enough to score orchestra tix during the artist presale (a group of tix popped up after seeing nothing for awhile - then fast fingers, pure luck). The tix are towards the back and I was checking if I could get something better. After seeing the craziness today during the regular on sale, I  am thankful for what I got. Looking forward to the show! BTW I'm in South Jersey as well ;)  

Edited by MikeDD
  • Like 2

On 6/24/2022 at 6:47 PM, MikeDD said:

Yes, same here.... I was lucky enough to score orchestra tix during the artist presale (a group of tix popped up after seeing nothing for awhile - then fast fingers, pure luck). The tix are towards the back and I was checking if I could get something better. After seeing the craziness today during the regular on sale, I  am thankful for what I got. Looking forward to the show! BTW I'm in South Jersey as well ;)

Cool! See you at the show! :)

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 6:47 PM, MikeDD said:

Hey!  I'm in South Jersey as well!  East Greenwich area.  Had no luck during the Muse presale and public sale :(  If you end up needing to sell one of your tickets and would like to go with another huge Muse fan, I'm your guy!  :) 

On 6/28/2022 at 11:55 AM, te718 said:

Hey!  I'm in South Jersey as well!  East Greenwich area.  Had no luck during the Muse presale and public sale :(  If you end up needing to sell one of your tickets and would like to go with another huge Muse fan, I'm your guy!  :) 

Ha - small world! Will keep you in mind in case anything happens. Maybe they'll add another show....

On 6/29/2022 at 12:15 PM, MikeDD said:

Ha - small world! Will keep you in mind in case anything happens. Maybe they'll add another show....

Thanks!  You know what, I was thinking the exact same thing that maybe they will add more shows.  The demand for all of the US shows is extremely high so from a pure business perspective why not add more.  Let's hope!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 12:52 PM, te718 said:

Thanks!  You know what, I was thinking the exact same thing that maybe they will add more shows.  The demand for all of the US shows is extremely high so from a pure business perspective why not add more.  Let's hope!

This are only the "warm-up" shows, the full tour will come later. 

I found this topic kind of late ahaha anyway, after a few minutes of pure panic, I got my ticket in the pre-sale, very good place and not expansive as I thougth... I really hope they sing some rarity

Also, am I the only one who think it's maybe no the best venue? I mean, there's no general zone, all are listed places

• 1 month later...

Yeah, even though it is small, it's a theater. Last time I saw them in a small venue in NYC it was all dance GA, it was wild, we were jumping so hard, I felt the floor vibrating. 

Any chance someone has an extra ticket, please let me know. I am not willing to pay more than 400$ and did not get lucky at the fan pre-sale

Edited by Hyper
misspelt

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 11:03 PM, Hyper said:

Yeah, even though it is small, it's a theater. Last time I saw them in a small venue in NYC it was all dance GA, it was wild, we were jumping so hard, I felt the floor vibrating. 

Any chance someone has an extra ticket, please let me know. I am not willing to pay more than 400$ and did not get lucky at the fan pre-sale

😄 I remember that show, all the jumping around, it felt like we were gonna crash through the floor!