June 11 , Tempelhof Sounds, Berlin

Claudia O

• Claudia O changed the title to June 11 , Tempelhof Sounds, Berlin

I'll be there too and got the fingers crossed for the OoS Slot 🤞 ! I'm really hyped for tonight. Doing all three festival days and yesterday were my first gigs since Covid. That and the addition of Berlin to the theater tour has lead to very high stoke levels 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That Little Animal said:

Tuning in just in time for the glove. I really like that instrumental actually. Just not sure if tinkering with a super cool glove really works in front of such a large crowd. 

Yes, it‘s a cool instrument and I wonder how much you can do with it! In a smaller setting, with a spotlight on Matt maybe, it can be very spooky or could create a smooth atmosphere…maybe it‘ll stay for the smaller gigs in October!

It looked strange, just as it got darker, it was over. But yes, you could see much more of the 4th man 👍 

Matt played something classical sounding on the piano after CE, it was beautiful! What was it? 

Edited by Claudia O

12 hours ago, Claudia O said:

Matt played something classical sounding on the piano after CE, it was beautiful! What was it? 

I don't know much about classical music but if it wasn't a cover of a classical piece, it could be something from the new album maybe. :)

I should have been there, had tickets, but unfortunately had to resell them last minute because I got Covid the day before. Luckily I saw them at another festival a couple of days prior, but was still gutted, also because of the rest of the fantastic Lineup and Berlin is always such a great location (with great food too 😁 ). I also loved the sustainability message of the festival, hopefully I get to go next year. I was super happy that ARTE livestreamed the concert, the stream was great and the crowd actually looked fantastic. It was nice to see details of what I have seen at the other festival, when they played CE I was screaaaaming (followed by immediate coughing), it's been a while since I've seen them play that song live. Now I feel like I need to buy tickets to another gig to make up for this missed one 😅

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2022 at 8:14 PM, KateCheers said:

I should have been there, had tickets, but unfortunately had to resell them last minute because I got Covid the day before. Luckily I saw them at another festival a couple of days prior, but was still gutted, also because of the rest of the fantastic Lineup and Berlin is always such a great location (with great food too 😁 ). I also loved the sustainability message of the festival, hopefully I get to go next year. I was super happy that ARTE livestreamed the concert, the stream was great and the crowd actually looked fantastic. It was nice to see details of what I have seen at the other festival, when they played CE I was screaaaaming (followed by immediate coughing), it's been a while since I've seen them play that song live. Now I feel like I need to buy tickets to another gig to make up for this missed one 😅

Same here, tested positive for Covid the day before and was so gutted to miss it. Extremely chuffed to have a ticket for October now.