Sign in to follow this  
Jobby

2021.07.04 | Eurockéennes

For the first time since 2006! :awesome:

Throw in some oldies (Invincible) to celebrate, ya kooks

• Like 2

Still hesitant if things will be safe enough by then to host this (regardless of whether the government allows it). It's kind of a good time to make that bet though. The usual mantra of course, hopes but no expectations.

Yep, tempted with Eurockéennes but i have no idea if and how people will be allowed to go to a gig, plenty of plans were made and cancelled for everyone in 2020, hoping that 2021 we can actually go to gigs

Posted (edited)

Eurockéennes : « On nous contraint à l’annulation »

https://www.estrepublicain.fr/culture-loisirs/2021/04/01/eurockeennes-on-nous-contraint-a-l-annulation

Not a surprise it was cancelled again this year but a shame nevertheless for the fans.  MUSE and Coldplay both played this festival on 7 July 2000.  Quotes from Matt at the close of this gig after playing Unintended:

"Thanks very much this is our last song. This is off our... make sure to check out a band called Coldplay. I think they're playing later over at a tent, good band. This is uh, it's our last song isn't it? Alright this song is called Showbiz. Thank you very much. Have a good night. See you soon."

Edited by muse samuse
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Cancelled but, in their email to ticket holders, they say refunds will be automatic for everyone except those who bought the Sunday tickets (specifically “the Muse concert”), who are recommended to keep theirs because they’re “confident/expecting good news for 2022”.

So, am I mad for assuming that means Muse have likely signed on (if in pencil) for 2022?

Edited by Jobby