MB : What Jimi Hendrix Means To Me

mai86

I might be being slightly dangerous here (it's the wine) but I wonder, from this article, if Matt aspires to create something like the aura surrounding Hendrix. He's sort of halfway there I think.

Just adding that the aura surrounding him out there is totally different than that on here.

Just don't buy the NME anymore, it's been crap since 2000.

You've been reading the NME since before you were 5?

It's always been crap, it only made a name for itself by slagging off everyone originally. Then in the 90's it would buy out it's rivals and close them down to prevent any competition.

You've been reading the NME since before you were 5?

It's always been crap, it only made a name for itself by slagging off everyone originally. Then in the 90's it would buy out it's rivals and close them down to prevent any competition.

:LOL::LOL:

Thank you for sharing this, it was really interesting to hear Matt's take on one of his musical "idols".

I can relate to that sort of perfectionism. I can't imagine what sorts of impossible sounds he'd be capable of wringing out of a modern studio setup. Guess we'll never know.

I wonder this about a lot of musicians, especially Jimi. It's a sad thought to know that Jimi and others were taken from us before their talent could be fully shared with the world.

Archived