LP9: WOTP Discussion/Speculation Thread

Jobby

2 minutes ago, Timbo59 said:

good to hear! hope it stays that way, I'm sure it will.

And 😂😂

I lost my old profile when the board changed so I'm at rank 2. Though if you're only 3 I guess everyone started at 1 when the new board kicked in?

must be, I'm a newbie apparently which is funny since I think I was nominated for a noob award in 2012 (I presume the awards died a death a while ago?)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, That Little Animal said:

I once got an infraction for “not reporting spam”, after posting in a topic that had spam in it. Still angry about that. 

lol that's mad

1 hour ago, svenisms said:

That was pretty wild lol. I frequent Reddit personally but it's not my favorite. I love the band but idk how many times I can stomach the same album ranking charts with all the albums in S tier. Geez, maybe it's the pandemic but I feel like I've become a real bummer on these boards since the ST days. 🤐

I'll be on my way to work when the video drops but I'll be here in spirit!

yeah I use reddit for many other topics but the Muse one is a bit much for me.

27 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

Haha I missed that! When I came here first, right to the Drones-build up, it was amazing! I had to catch up with a lot of pages  when checking in in the morning/evening! I spent hours here …. :dance:

i remember when survival was released, I'd refresh the page and there'd be a couple new pages of discussion already! the board used to have a counter at the bottom showing most users online at one time, and I think it was the evening survival was released. almost 10 years ago now!

16 minutes ago, HannahG123 said:

must be, I'm a newbie apparently which is funny since I think I was nominated for a noob award in 2012 (I presume the awards died a death a while ago?)

10 years later and you're a noob again! yeah I remember that. Those awards were fun. 

18 minutes till the song drops!

Edited by Timbo59

The Live Chat for this song on YouTube is nuts. We've got:

- Someone repeatedly shouting that we need to stand up to the New World Order.

- Two people debating on what constitutes a hardcore Muser.

- At least one person making Radiohead-comparison jokes.

- And a bunch of letters alongside one another which don't make a lot of sense to me. I can only assume they're the result of a non-native English speaker or a drunken-native English speaker.

...to be continued... lol.

2 minutes ago, EternallyPissed said:

The Live Chat for this song on YouTube is nuts. We've got:

- Someone repeatedly shouting that we need to stand up to the New World Order.

- Two people debating on what constitutes a hardcore Muser.

- At least one person making Radiohead-comparison jokes.

- And a bunch of letters alongside one another which don't make a lot of sense to me. I can only assume they're the result of a non-native English speaker or a drunken-native English speaker.

...to be continued... lol.

Those comments are flying by so fast. Same whenever there's a Facebook live streaming event. What's the point? 

4 minutes ago, Timbo59 said:

Sorry this is my last off topic post, but I must say I love this name.

musemu.PNG

Haha, thanks! "Eternally Missed" is one of my favorite B-sides (if not my favorite), and I like the ambiguity of "pissed" when it comes to American language and British slang, especially since Muse hails from the latter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EternallyPissed said:

Haha, thanks! "Eternally Missed" is one of my favorite B-sides (if not my favorite), and I like the ambiguity of "pissed" when it comes to American language and British slang, especially since Muse hails from the latter.

nice, I didn't even think of the doubled meaning of 'pissed'. I was thinking of the american english meaning. And agreed, fantastic b-side!

• Like 1