LP9: WOTP Discussion/Speculation Thread

Jobby

• 2 months later...

Ok. We all long for new music, am I right? RIGHT??? I CAN‘T HEAR YOU !!!! 

Seems that Matt was at Abbey Road. Maybe with somebody else,  we don‘t know it. He‘s headed back to LA, Dom was (is) in France, Chris in the UK (I guess). 

Autumn is on its way, means more  album-releases ahead. Or singles, I mean songs. 

Will Muse release something, if only one song soon? 

I need some hype guysssss 😁😁😁😁😁

E2602E35-24B6-4126-96B9-F39D5F6CAEF0.jpeg

Edited by Claudia O
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

Ok let‘s say definately next year ok? đŸ’Ș👍

Hype train will leave the station next year for sure but hoping to at least get the all aboard this year with a single. At the very least, I'm hopeful that we wont have to get too deep into 2022 before we're full steam ahead, especially since they have a handful of fest dates.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to make the 100th variation of the same comment but all these fest dates being announced I remain hopeful that they will be playing some new, recently released material. I'm not holding my breath for any singles this year, though I'm not discounting the possibility, but spring isn't that far away! I made it this far (as well as 2020, the longest year of all time), I can be patient for a few more months.

7 hours ago, Claudia O said:

Seems to be an impending Manson release, particularly something Delorean related. Would be cool if this was a tie in with an announcement but I'm not banking on it. 

Hm as I‘m optimistic đŸ€Ș .. they release new guitars quite regularly, with new  photos of the guitars with Matt, or press interviews etc. 

To link a release-only with the Back to the future-reference ( yes, I know, the car Delorean) seems quite special! But we‘ll see. 

With Dom's last post and him and Matt going back to the USA. Maybe they are done recording? It looked like they already did some stuff when Matt and Dom were together in the USA because they posted a picture a while back showing a computerscreen with a folder called lp9. They wanted to go back to their roots so i don't think they will record somewhere that isn't Abbey Road. Is there a chance that they will release a single soon? A small teaser would make me excited. Like a photo with just a name or a date. What are your thoughts?

Edited by Jaroo

Some people are not a "fan". Just too busy and in the coffee break just stumble across Muse's things. And then post it on here all the time. But hey chill. No fucking Halloween song from Muse this year, and if they do, I have nothing to say about that. In that case it should better be good.

I see it like these are for musicians who can afford them, or sell their other stuff for it 😅 no, I‘m no musician myself, but I’d say if you are and want this guitar, you calculate 
 or spend the next months living on the edge, or 
 Idk 
 there‘ll be cheaper ones next year, I read. .. 

• 3 weeks later...

Your friendly neighborhood fest date announcer here to announce another fest date! June 23-25 at Tinderbox! All we have so far is a seeming summer fest circuit, which might not seem like much, but considering 2021 is almost over, it must be noted that we are only a month and a half from a year in which we know Muse is going to be actively active!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MartianSpaghettiRider said:

Who? What? Have I missed something?

Oh, no, I just lost at “Stayin’ Dead!”

Aleks von Korff (studio engineer) is currently mixing something for Muse in Dolby Atmos

Cristina Acevendo (stylist) has just started working on stuff for them

Customary Kirk ‘soon’ post, promptly (almost definitely on purpose) deleted

1 hour ago, Jobby said:

Aleks von Korff (studio engineer) is currently mixing something for Muse in Dolby Atmos

Cristina Acevendo (stylist) has just started working on stuff for them

Customary Kirk ‘soon’ post, promptly (almost definitely on purpose) deleted

Oh, ok, nothing that I didn’t know already, lol. I thought there were new other pieces of info I just didn’t catch. 

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider