I remember seeing the music video for either New Born or Bliss back in 2001, so I got to know Muse through that, but didn't really care for them until a few years later when I bought a compilation CD that had Plug In Baby on it. I liked the song, but still wasn't a pwoper fan, as I didn't know anything else by them. It pwoperly started in 2006 when I heard Supermassive Black Hole at a record store, instantly loved it, bought the album and subsequently became a fan :awesome:

Was looking up Muse because Stephenie Meyer had sited them a billion times in her book, and I'm just like "Hmm, their name is interesting enough" (I love Greek mythology). So I looked up Time is Running Out on iTunes and started listening to 30 second previews.

For the 5th time on this forum. In case you haven't gathered it yet.

First heard TiRO about... 4 years ago? Liked it well enough, but didn't pay alot of attention as it was a music video and the volume was down.

Then Knights of Cyndonia. The video came on Fuse one middle of the night and I was just :stunned::LOL:

I wasn't really that into them yet then either, because I was going through some goth metal phase and I knew if i got into this band then I'd become obsessed and ditch the other bands.

The I heard Starlight, fell in love. Then SMBH's vid was being played everywhere and that video hooked me.

I don't want to say what made me go buy their cd, cuz I always get crap about it, but o well. Some chick kept playing TiRO at this book release party I went to. (Yes, it was a Twilight book. Breaking Dawn fyi) and I knew the words and couldn't remember till the next day, when it was still in my head. Went out and bought Absolution the next day and just like I feared, became obsessed with Muse and forgot about those ...other... bands lol.

----------------

Now playing: Tool - Mantra

via FoxyTunes

• 2 weeks later...

The first one I noticed properly was either PiB or TiRO, on the Music channels, but when I was looking at their videos, I recognized the video for Bliss, for some reason I always remembered about a video where some red-haired dude was falling down a tunnel, and I remember liking the song back then too.. that was probably when it came out, so I would have been like 9 or something.

So it was probably Bliss, though I was unaware of it. :happy:

My brother first mentioned that he was going to see them at Wembley

Then i admit i got a bit hooked onto them on that "Guitar Heroez" game.

Same here about the Guitar Hero. I got hooked ever since I played Knights of Cydonia in Guitar Hero 3. It was awesome! I personally like Guitar Hero 5 because you get to play as Matt. i love it!

Archived