Take a bow on a a bus ride. My friend and I would always shared new music with each other on trips and she had just heard of them for the first time too. I fell in love with them by the end of the song and when I got home from our trip I went out and bought Black Holes and Revelations. I have probably listened to them every day since then.

i really don´t remember my first song, it was a video i saw, but i remember the next day: me buying record OoS and Showbiz!!! It was late 2001... it´s amazing that here are so many members starting with muses bhr album....cos its not so typical....

Supermassive black hole. I'm a "newborn" to Muse. Fell in love with the music and worked my way backward to the first album. Now i own them all and the music plays in a loop on my mp3. Even my 6 years old daughter listen to Muse :) It's never too early to listen to great music (in her case) and better late than never (in mine).

oh god

Knights of Cydonia on Guitar Hero

but didn like it much then

then i got into hysteria from my mate

then stockholm sydrome

then micro cuts

then plug in baby

then citizen erased

then hyper music

then supermassive black hole

then starlight

and right now im addicted to Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses edit)

:muse:

This is going to sound very geeky, but I'm a girl so it's okay. :D j/k

The first time I heard Muse was while watching a movie that a World of Warcraft player made. It was when a player called "Drakedog" or something like that threw away all his gear and deleted his character. He was like on of the first to do a movie like that...

Anyways! The song he used was Plug in Baby, and this was back in February 06.Poor, depressed me couldn't do other than love the song and repeat it over and over again. There is so much feeling in Bellamy's voice. And then I was trapped. :)

The first Muse song I heard was Knights of Cydonia when it was on GH3. I loved the song, but I got mad because I could never beat it on expert. I did not go farther than that. What got me into Muse was when I saw the HAARP performance of it on TV around a year ago and have been hooked since, so I am a very new Muse fan!

I saw them in '01 or '02 when they were on tour with Red Hot Chili Peppers. I didn't know anything about them at the time, and I cannot recall the first song they played. However, the first song that made me truly love them was 'Newborn'. Still one of my favorites. :3

the first song of 'em I heard was "Unintended", my mom liked it and she had recorded the music video on tv :D

I liked them a bit, but I was 8-9 so I didn't care much.. I started following Muse when "Bliss" came out, Muse has been the first band I ever really cared of. I remember that at the time in Italy they were not so famous, and at school I had only one friend who listened to them too (actually we were best-friends and our friendship started thanx to Muse), and we were kinda "out".. but I had my revenge with "Time Is Running Out", when everyone knew that song and liked it :D

Archived