first song ive heard from them was Plug-In Baby. back then i was a metal freak and thought "WTH, why do I like this poprock (excuse me...) music...?!?!"

i couldnt resist to download an album of them and immediately fell in love with them. they also made me stop liking metal :D

'unintended' for me. I was in the car having finished shopping and was leaving the car park when it came on radio 1. I parked back up and went back into HMV and bought the album there and then - AND TOTALY HATED IT.

It was only when they played Feeling Good on Jules Holland with Jules joining in on the piano that I dusted off the first album again and totally fell in love with them.

I've adored them ever since :)

It was a nice day. I was at a friend's place and that friend said to me:

"Hey, just hear this." It was Map of the Problematique. At first, I didn't really like it, but it didn't feel bad either.

Then he showed me Knights of Cydonia and I said it was better than the "last one".

He gave me the songs, I went home and played them again. I got addicted and around one month later I had the complete discography and b-sides.:happy:

I rember hearin Time is Running Out when it was realeasd, and lvd it but never found out who did it, then i saw starlight on 1 of the music channels round my m8s house like last year, got the black holes and revelations album, lvd every song. So iv now recently finished my album collection with hulaballo and am now lookin 2 get as many b-sides as i can. Does anyone no where i can get Muse Random 1-8 for a decent price, as i am pretty skint at min :D cheres xxx

The first one that I consciously* remember was Plug In Baby - it sounded like nothing else I'd heard and I loved the frenzied riffing and screaming vocals. Still one of my favourite shouty "fuck off world" songs!

*Sub-consciously I think it might've been Muscle Museum, coz when I heard THAT sometime after, I thought it sounded strangely familiar. Like "oh riiiiiiiight this is Muse too? Yay!"

The first song i ever heard from them was "time is running out" and I immediately loved it. everything about it was amazing, the lyrics and the way the song just was- it was amazing! At that point i was still into the boybands and some pop stuff that always played on the radio. Once i got a taste of MUSE (best band ever really) i never looked back!:) I got into rock and really got to hear cool music but nothing ever compared to muse honestly!:)

It was August last year... I thought to myself, "hey, my sister has that Muse album..." I heard her play it, but I never really took notice. I asked to borrow it, and listened to it all the way through.

EPIPHANY! :D

I literally said wow after it ended.

Archived