Well the first time I had knowingly heard Muse was when watching the Sing for Absolution, thought the tune was decent but was more blown away by the video, but was more mainstream with music probably at this time, but into Coldplay, Franz Ferdinand and Keane a lot through pre to early teens, still am, but listened to pop too. So it was only till 2006 when I discovered Supermassive Black Hole and became hooked, then heard and saw Plug in Baby, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Time is Running Out and Feeling Good, was like I remember them vaguely, didn't know they did that, good stuff, started to get into them as much as about my other favourite bands and more so, and once I got all the albums, I became hooked and addicted. I was lacked a band that were amazing and perfect really I some ways, Coldplay, Franz Ferdinand, Keane I was very keen on and still am, a while they are good, Muse are on another level and my love for their music is on another level to my other favourite bands.:D

I can remember the first time i heard them quite vividly. t'was such a defining moment in my life :rolleyes:

i was sitting on my bed listening to a compilation cd, triple j i think, and Bliss came on an i was like :ohmy: i LOVE this. I actually was so in awe of it that i could barely eat my dinner :$

Supermassive Black Hole. I was browsing my mate's ipod and it was the only Muse song he had. The next day I went out and bought Black Holes and Revelations :) From there I pretty much went backwards...buying Absolution for Time Is Running Out, Origin for Plug In Baby, Showbiz for Uno then going back and buying Hullabaloo.

Ok, history lesson over :)

I got absolution from my library, and put the 4 most attention grabbing tracks on my idod them.

Forgot about them, then listened to them on the bus. Time is running out was first, l liked the snapping. When the line "i tried to give you up but im addicted" from Stockholm came up, i started really paying attention. When matt yelled "i wish i could!" i was suprised by the good lyrics is a hard rocking song. Most bands traded off and have only vocals or intrumentals that are good. They had it all. Asked for BH&R for christmas after i heard knights of cydonia, and i was really getting into music then.

Then I got origins of symetry

Bliss skyrocted that to a whole new level

Then Plug In Baby (took a few listens) exploded it.

Then I hit muse live and got every single rare track : )

I heard Unintended on a dvd for Trigger Happy Tv that I bought for my brother, then I went a researched it on youtube reading all the comments to figure out who played that song.

Same as me but it was on the video (shows how long ago that was!) when he is in the snail suit crossing the road. It was strange cos i couldn't help laughing at trigger happy tv but thought the song was so beautiful and that it wasn't right to laugh! Strange!!

I was talking to a friend of mine at her house when Muse appeared live on MTV. When they started playing, I was with one eye and one ear on the TV and the other trying to listen to her but without success, MUSE definitely won lol

I've said on another thread, but it was Supermassive Black Hole (Though I'm pretty sure I heard Time Is Running Out before that but wasn't conscious that the band was Muse). Saw it on The Box and went upstairs to get the opinion from friends on MSN. One sent me Plug In Baby and Bliss. Fell in love with Plug In Baby. Then got BHAR. When Take a Bow ended I was in love.

Archived