I don't know...I think I like it but in some photos it doesn't look as good as others. Not sure why he did that when his natural color is so nice.

He was King Joffrey (from the TV show "Game of Thrones") for Halloween, and that kid has bright blond hair, so some say he did it for that. I think he just wanted an excuse for a color change. :p And I love it, by the way!

He's probably going grey.... :LOL:

Or it could be that... :D

He was King Joffrey (from the TV show "Game of Thrones") for Halloween, and that kid has bright blond hair, so some say he did it for that. I think he just wanted an excuse for a color change. :p And I love it, by the way!

I guess that is a possibility....

I just realised that I'll get to see him with his new hair colour when we see them next month :facemelt:

The King Joffrey thing seems plausible, but it's seems pretty crazy to bleach your hair for a halloween costume considering the fact that it has to grow out before it will go back to it's original colour. But then again, he doesn't have very long hair to begin with :p

Call me crazy but I still think he's hot even with the day-glo hair. :dom:

Doesn't deter me usually ;)

tumblr_m8le0qt6tQ1qappnqo1_r1_250.png

tumblr_n126w04XB01s3nyqqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1eaww3P251siwa4ao1_400.gif

Alright, alright. I've decided his hair looks nice. But he should smile more in his pictures, I love his smile! :)

Oh it's been ages since the last time I've been around. New songs, new gigs, new album and new tour, which means new pics. YAY!

tumblr_nlmelwINPS1s6mq5oo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nlmovnAawi1s5v14qo1_540.jpg

:LOL:

Why is this board dead when we have this?

tumblr_nm7ddvdi1r1raqnv1o2_500.jpg

This thread is dead cause no new pictures and pdt members got busy with life :p with new album coming, there would be new pictures :happy: And Dom, eat more pls.

Why is this board dead when we have this?

tumblr_nm7ddvdi1r1raqnv1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nlzromFhsk1qj8v20o1_250.giftumblr_nlzromFhsk1qj8v20o2_250.gif

tumblr_nlxbtagdUY1rjul3wo1_500.gif

Dead? Nah. He is so cute in that snapshot, it got my attention and I was never even part of the PDT. ;)