• 2 weeks later...

Nice pictures! I'm jealous :(

This is going to sound completely random but at university earlier my lecturer got bored halfway through the lesson and played some funny youtube videos instead... he put on that video where a guy dressed as spiderman tries to flip but lands on his head, and he was like "you guys like spiders? spiderman? what about men dressed as spiderman?" and all I could think of for the rest of the 'lesson' was SpiderDom :LOL:

1853E10F4AB73581AA70FA

My photobucket has a ton of images from the old PDT thread :shifty:

Muse11.jpg

Muse6941.jpg

muse_15.jpg

muse_1090-1-1.jpg

matt_dom_interwiew3.jpg

matt_dom_interwiew2-1.jpg

splashnewsdcuk170607a02wd7.jpg

ZOMG.jpg

Nice pictures! I'm jealous :(

This is going to sound completely random but at university earlier my lecturer got bored halfway through the lesson and played some funny youtube videos instead... he put on that video where a guy dressed as spiderman tries to flip but lands on his head, and he was like "you guys like spiders? spiderman? what about men dressed as spiderman?" and all I could think of for the rest of the 'lesson' was SpiderDom :LOL:

1853E10F4AB73581AA70FA

I would have thought the same! LOL!!!!!!!! :D:LOL:

The PDT'ers are a race of Dom-obsessed fans, who are known for their obsessive-ness and run-by gropages. They have been persuaded to do Dom's evil bidding on several occasions, and sometimes fight each other for days to get their hands on Dom memorabilia. They spend numerous hours discussing oranges. Theme tune for PDT is Nine Inch Closer with edited lyrics! They have obscene dreams from Babies (zombie babies which were killed off by another PDTER) to hamsters (James wants to play with James). A normal PDT post will normally include Dom, oranges and/or James, a picture of Our Lord [Dom].

From Uncyclopedia. It's been a little over 3 years since the orange era and yet this still makes me laugh :LOL:

d240ec57-377f-4cfa-8cc7-dc466bbee852.jpg

^It's okay, I kept refreshing Tumblr last night :( haha.

and oh my god I just woke up on a dream that had Dom in it

I had a dream that he and a few other people were at my mums house for a party, but he was with his 'girlfriend' there (in the dream she was a proper chav, her skin was orange with fan tan haha) and he kept hugging her and stuff and I was getting so jealous :LOL: then later on he was like "Can everyone go into the kitchen I have an announcement" and I was like "Nooo he's gonna propose!" Anyway my mum made us all food and it turned out that Doms' surprise for his girlfriend was just putting yellow letter ice-cubes onto a plate that spelled I love you (It was the most stupid thing but in the dream it made me SO JEALOUS) and his girlfriend look so unimpressed, but everyone clapped even my mum and I felt so depressed because of it! Then the dream changed and suddenly I was the Queen but I was also Lara Croft. :erm:

also just going to leave this here:

dombum.gif

^It's okay, I kept refreshing Tumblr last night :( haha.

and oh my god I just woke up on a dream that had Dom in it

I had a dream that he and a few other people were at my mums house for a party, but he was with his 'girlfriend' there (in the dream she was a proper chav, her skin was orange with fan tan haha) and he kept hugging her and stuff and I was getting so jealous :LOL: then later on he was like "Can everyone go into the kitchen I have an announcement" and I was like "Nooo he's gonna propose!" Anyway my mum made us all food and it turned out that Doms' surprise for his girlfriend was just putting yellow letter ice-cubes onto a plate that spelled I love you (It was the most stupid thing but in the dream it made me SO JEALOUS) and his girlfriend look so unimpressed, but everyone clapped even my mum and I felt so depressed because of it! Then the dream changed and suddenly I was the Queen but I was also Lara Croft. :erm:

also just going to leave this here:

dombum.gif

That sounds so ridiculous. :LOL: