Im not crazy, although, because it was heatwave and we wrote muse on our face (in UV green :yesey:) when we wiped it off it looked all fine and everything as soon as we got home and i saw the dude who is now my ex he goes "by the way, you have a extremely tanned face, apart from there is a huge white word across your face that says muse" i looked in the mirror and was like NOOOOOOO :eek:

:LOL: Oh my gosh that sounds awesome.

poor dog...

i wonder where do they get ideas for twitpics from, seriously.

and i'm not gonna comment that shirt... :noey:

Matt has a strange sense of humor :chuckle:

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/245/070410_muse_jg_045.jpg

1fec696d-31b7-4412-854c-f93b4d8c5373.jpg

Me likes this pic. :stunned:

Rape alarm :LOL: Well, if you're dangerous, he must be scared :shifty:

New twitpic

u56.jpg

The dog looks so bored :supersad:

What is it with Muse and superhero costumes? :LOL:

070410_muse_jg_045.jpg

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

Can you please post pics of Dom smoking??:D

Uh, no. I have nothing against people who smoke but sorry, asking for that kind of pictures is just bad taste.

Uh, no. I have nothing against people who smoke but sorry, asking for that kind of pictures is just bad taste.

It's not what I meant. It's just when the twitpic with Dom holding cigarette showed up, I read everywhere that he smokes, but I've only seen one picture of him smoking and I just can't understand how he could play 2 hours of the show if he smokes (but I don't judge him, I smoke myself), so I want the proof. It's nothing about my taste, really:stunned:

Hello everyone! :D

I´ve been kinda busy lately with uni and sort of having a life...:eyebrows::LOL: But I thought I´d stop by and leave you with the source of my worse pervings as of late:

2cna5x4.jpg

:stongue:

Ahh, that picture again! :supersad::supersad::supersad:

It's not what I meant. It's just when the twitpic with Dom holding cigarette showed up, I read everywhere that he smokes, but I've only seen one picture of him smoking and I just can't understand how he could play 2 hours of the show if he smokes (but I don't judge him, I smoke myself), so I want the proof. It's nothing about my taste, really:stunned:

Oh okay, that's better. I guess he smokes every now and then, not regularly, same with Matt.

It's impossible to miss :p

Yes, because I needed some rest. I can't believe how exhausted school makes me :noey:

89628760.jpg

Yes, well, they were very visible :p

It must be very tiring :supersad: We've missed you here!

:eek:

63835_158124574211587_111327408891304_409285_1535415_n.jpg

:LOL: His expression fits perfectly!

:eek:

63835_158124574211587_111327408891304_409285_1535415_n.jpg

:LOL: His expression fits perfectly!

I don't know how I should understand it. Do you hate Kristen or are you just surprised of the fact they have the same fashion sense?:D

Btw, I have also pic of Matt wearing the same shirt as Avril Lavigne:LOL:

I don't know how I should understand it. Do you hate Kristen or are you just surprised of the fact they have the same fashion sense?:D

Btw, I have also pic of Matt wearing the same shirt as Avril Lavigne:LOL:

both :chuckle:

I think I've seen that one, the dude from Tokio Hotel also has the same shirt as Dom and Matt's granny coat :noey:

shakethatassbassfingers.gif