like at Milton Keynes? :chuckle:

i didnt hyperventilate, i nearly died!!!!!!! :fear: there is a huge difference stef :p you'd have done the same! :phu:

Oh! :LOL: ugh I'm so slow today.

hehe its all the museness kicking in!

:chuckle: I can so imagine that!

Yeah well "it's frankie it's bound to happen" i hear it all the time, i'd love to actually meet them and prove everyone wrong about how i wouldnt die!

foto_11_bild.jpg

You will, you've been to a million gigs so it's bound to happen sometime :yesey: I hope you don't die :supersad:

818accd6.jpg

I doubt it, I honestly believe that Dom has a type of rape alarm that goes off as soon as he is within 100 miles of me :LOL: So everytime im at a gig (especially on the barrier) this alarm totally destroys itself :p

hehe its all the museness kicking in!

Muse corruption more like it :yesey:

Oh yay your siggy! :dance:

I doubt it, I honestly believe that Dom has a type of rape alarm that goes off as soon as he is within 100 miles of me :LOL: So everytime im at a gig (especially on the barrier) this alarm totally destroys itself :p

:LOL: Didn't you see him watching some other band perform at Glasto?

1fec696d-31b7-4412-854c-f93b4d8c5373.jpg

:stunned:

Rape alarm :LOL: Well, if you're dangerous, he must be scared :shifty:

New twitpic

u56.jpg

The dog looks so bored :supersad:

:facepalm:

No I didn't even think I was going to see him in a wetsuit at all! They all had their wembley outfits but him. He must have been so sweaty underneath after two days :stunned:

:supersad: Come back, come back!

Oh yeah thats right :facepalm: I keep thinking you only met Dom for some reason.

At least his smiling in your photo, he looks drunk in mine :noey:

2203.jpg

Quit complaining, at least you've met him :'(

How do you know that :ohmy:

I saw pictures in a magazine awhile back. I just remembered the rug for some reason. She showed off her house. It wasn't like US Mag or something like that. I can't remember what magazine but I'm sure if you cared enough you could google and find them. But I dunno my mum saw her house an liked it and was showing me. (We're in Real Estate. Well I am temporarily.)

I saw pictures in a magazine awhile back. I just remembered the rug for some reason. She showed off her house. It wasn't like US Mag or something like that. I can't remember what magazine but I'm sure if you cared enough you could google and find them. But I dunno my mum saw her house an liked it and was showing me. (We're in Real Estate. Well I am temporarily.)

Oh, ok :p

Awesome pic though :LOL:

I know...a pretty boring and unweird way of knowing. It sounded weirder then I intended. :LOL: and yes I love that pic too! :p and :LOL: it looks like Dom is wearing a blouse and lipgloss. O_o

Haha, no I didn't expect anything, just asking :LOL:

I think it's a cardigan :indiff: a very gay cardigan :LOL:

edit: Needs beautiful neck pic :stongue:

dom1241.jpg

Edited by Cydonian Iggy