Everyone loves to tourture me about this :facepalm:

Oho, any inopportune drunken rambling is remembered when you least expect it :chuckle:

Yeah, my Finnish brain does not compute

Hurr... :eyebrows:

I was quite overwhelmed. :awesome:

Must... have... been... sweaty... I'm not sure if I like these mental images or not actually :unsure:

:pope: I only just realised... is Dom really wearing yellow skinnies on this pic? :stunned:

168177637.jpg

Is it yellow, is it? Or white in bad lighting?

:erm:... I... :unsure:...

:LOL: @ T shirt though :chuckle:

2430937.jpg

Off now, nighty night lovely peeps :kiss:

Sorry girls, please ignore this post as it's totally irrelevant to dom but i need to get my excitement out somewhere!

So i was working at the junction which is a music venue and one of my favourite bands, Two Door Cinema Club played here tonight and i ditched Muse in US for this!

So i got back to england and then i got to work and my boss was being a dick and like you can't work backstage :mad: So i ended up working on the stairs and i couldn't see them, but i could hear them so it wasnt that bad, I went to Tesco to get drinks for the support band and as i walked passed i looked at the bus, and i could see them playing on the Xbox, got really excited and then Sam and Kev walked off the bus and couldnt hear me shouting at them :(

Anyway at the end we went around to the back and Ben the drummer came over and said hi and everything got pictures signed stuff, and he was like the rest of the band will be out soon, and walked off, Then he came over again and this time he was the same side of the barrier to us, but while he was talking to us, they locked the gate and he couldnt get back in, so he climbed over the top of the gate (which has spikes on the top). When he reached the top he had spikes going into his crotch and he was like "this isnt easy" :LOL: can not believe we saw him get spikes stuck into him!!!

Then after a while the rest of the band came over, and we told them how epic they were and how glastonbury was amazing, i also said that they were awesome in Ireland at oxegen and Sam was like "Uhh wasnt the weather shit" :yesey: then he was like "you traveled to Ireland to see us, you are mega fans" :party: ALSO GOT A HUG FROM HIM!!!!

We had pictures with all of them and everything, got stuff signed and yeah they just made it so worth missing muse! I ACTUALLY LOVE THEM!!!!!! :p

30ws3k9.jpg

Oho, any inopportune drunken rambling is remembered when you least expect it :chuckle:

I don't think I was even drunk :chuckle:

Sorry girls, please ignore this post as it's totally irrelevant to dom but i need to get my excitement out somewhere!

So i was working at the junction which is a music venue and one of my favourite bands, Two Door Cinema Club played here tonight and i ditched Muse in US for this!

So i got back to england and then i got to work and my boss was being a dick and like you can't work backstage :mad: So i ended up working on the stairs and i couldn't see them, but i could hear them so it wasnt that bad, I went to Tesco to get drinks for the support band and as i walked passed i looked at the bus, and i could see them playing on the Xbox, got really excited and then Sam and Kev walked off the bus and couldnt hear me shouting at them :(

Anyway at the end we went around to the back and Ben the drummer came over and said hi and everything got pictures signed stuff, and he was like the rest of the band will be out soon, and walked off, Then he came over again and this time he was the same side of the barrier to us, but while he was talking to us, they locked the gate and he couldnt get back in, so he climbed over the top of the gate (which has spikes on the top). When he reached the top he had spikes going into his crotch and he was like "this isnt easy" :LOL: can not believe we saw him get spikes stuck into him!!!

Then after a while the rest of the band came over, and we told them how epic they were and how glastonbury was amazing, i also said that they were awesome in Ireland at oxegen and Sam was like "Uhh wasnt the weather shit" :yesey: then he was like "you traveled to Ireland to see us, you are mega fans" :party: ALSO GOT A HUG FROM HIM!!!!

We had pictures with all of them and everything, got stuff signed and yeah they just made it so worth missing muse! I ACTUALLY LOVE THEM!!!!!! :p

Ah sounds :awesome:

DSC05606.jpg

so... how's everyone?

well, I choose them very carefully :eyebrows:

:awesome:

126875330.jpg

I love this pic more than I should. :supersad:

:stunned::eyebeows: How thoughtful!

Everybody does (except Carla) :stunned:

That crab he's holding reminds me of the thing that wraps around John Hurt's face in Alien.

*shudder*

I've missed this thread.

:eek::eek::vomit::fear:

I'm all on the boats now, and losing interest :supersad::supersad:

Frankie told me to do this :chuckle:

I took a picture of Dom in San Diego and this is how it turned out :

P1050413.jpg

ugly-pig.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: Thats right give me the blame, I really dont care to be honest, I still love you for taking this picture!

:LOL: I saw this convo when I was going through your pictures on facebook. It is just a bad moment for Dom :phu:

q48d.jpg

As is this :LOL:

I would love to give this to Matt :LOL:

sweet jesus :stunned::stunned:

got any more :ninja:

:LOL: I'm afraid I'm going to get banned. I have stuff written elsewhere if you know about that :ninja:

:LOL: I saw this convo when I was going through your pictures on facebook. It is just a bad moment for Dom :phu:

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/384/q48d.jpg[/img][/url]

As is this :LOL:

Dom has lots of bad moments when I try and take his picture :yesey:

I think it's cute :phu:

:LOL: :LOL: Thats right give me the blame, I really dont care to be honest, I still love you for taking this picture!

:LOL: I didn't intend of taking a picture like that, It was just too funny not to delete it.

muse_6_ae449725.jpg