Can you blame me? :eyebrows: Oh yes!

Some girls started passing out right after Passion Pit. I guess they get dehydrated and lock their knees and that's what happens. I was told he is ok, just messed up his face a bit. Im really sad that he missed the gig though.

Kirk is actually fairly hot in person, I was surprised actually. I'll be uploading them soon to facebook. :D

Dom was the best out of them all, I didn't notice anyone else but him. I thought you wrote "it is getting baggier each gig" :$ My mind went south.

Dominic%2BHoward%2Bx_b5050ea5.jpg

No :D

Sounds awful :erm:

He is :stunned: Really hot!!

Bahahah :chuckle::chuckle:

I have back pics for you :ninja: I thought of you as I was taking them.

Yeah poor guy, had to mop up all the blood on the stairs, so glad I didn't see it happen otherwise I would be messed up the entire gig.

Wetsuit back pics? :stunned: Me wants. :supersad:

Oh yeah I can believe so, the whole blood and all sounds pretty horrible already. :vomit:

tiiaisturningon.jpg

No :D

Sounds awful :erm:

He is :stunned: Really hot!!

Bahahah :chuckle::chuckle:

Stupid fangirls :noey:

Have you met him before? or seen him in person?

:$ You know what my Mom said to me in LA.... she's like "Matt reminds me of Mick Jagger, he's skinny and he moves like him" :'(

Wetsuit back pics? :stunned: Me wants. :supersad:

Oh yeah I can believe so, the whole blood and all sounds pretty horrible already. :vomit:

He wore that black thing twice but he wore the wetsuit in LA. :eek:

yeah :noey:

303651080.jpg

:$ You know what my Mom said to me in LA.... she's like "Matt reminds me of Mick Jagger, he's skinny and he moves like him" ;'(

He wore that black thing twice but he wore the wetsuit in LA. :eek:

Hahaha! :LOL: *snorts too loudly*

He didn't wear it every day? :eek::supersad: I'm still wondering how he could wear it twice in a row in Wembley.

twosexymen.jpg

But not every fab girl here have a love boat. :noey:

throwacake.jpg

I know, but I've drifted off from here and feel "at home" elsewhere now. There's too many threads to keep up with already.

:'(

Oh come on, you! :kiss:

Stupid fangirls :noey:

Have you met him before? or seen him in person?

:$ You know what my Mom said to me in LA.... she's like "Matt reminds me of Mick Jagger, he's skinny and he moves like him" :'(

:eek::phu:

Tom? :erm: Yeah in Bern and in Helskini :D Didn't talk to him much in Bern but he was so nice in Helsinki, I mean he asked if he could take a pic of my tattoo for Twitter :LOL: Weird! And he thought our colourful hairs were awesome.

zekirkandus.jpg

:D

Oh my, she did what? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

datass.jpg

Hahaha! :LO L: *snorts too loudly*

He didn't wear it every day? :ee k::supersa d: I'm still wondering how he could wear it twice in a row in Wembley.

:facepalm:

No I didn't even think I was going to see him in a wetsuit at all! They all had their wembley outfits but him. He must have been so sweaty underneath after two days :stunned:

I know, but I've drifted off from here and feel "at home" elsewhere now. There's too many threads to keep up with already.

Oh come on, you! :kis s:

:supersad: Come back, come back!

:ee k: :ph u:

Tom? :erm: Yeah in Bern and in Helskini :D Didn't talk to him much in Bern but he was so nice in Helsinki, I mean he asked if he could take a pic of my tattoo for Twitter :LOL: Weird! And he thought our colourful hairs were awesome.

zekirkandus.jpg

Oh my, she did what? :LOL::LOL::LO L:

Oh yeah thats right :facepalm: I keep thinking you only met Dom for some reason.

At least his smiling in your photo, he looks drunk in mine :noey:

2203.jpg

Oh yeah thats right :facepalm: I keep thinking you only met Dom for some reason.

At least his smiling in your photo, he looks drunk in mine :noey:

2203.jpg

ahaha, we want to see! :chuckle:

Hello! How´s everyone doing?

Glad you girls are having fun at the gigs! And I see The Kirk is getting some love from the PDTers as well, Dom might get jealous...:rolleyes::LOL:

21caxib.jpg

I need a shower, but someone else is in there....too many people living in this apartment! :mad:

No I didn't even think I was going to see him in a wetsuit at all! They all had their wembley outfits but him. He must have been so sweaty underneath after two days :stunned:

I have such a great dislike to the other stadium tour shirts. :noey: They're too big, not tight enough. Oh yes, I'm sure he was so sweaty. :stunned:

theunicornisrightthere.jpg

Hello! How´s everyone doing?

Glad you girls are having fun at the gigs! And I see The Kirk is getting some love from the PDTers as well, Dom might get jealous...:rolleyes::LOL:

I need a shower, but someone else is in there....too many people living in this apartment! :mad:

Hello :awesome:

I don't think he could get jealous over Kirk, more like Matt :chuckle:

ok, he does look a bit drunk :LOL::LOL:

:LOL: I'll upload a better pic of him from San Diego now.

I have such a great dislike to the other stadium tour shirts. :noey: They're too big, not tight enough. Oh yes, I'm sure he was so sweaty. :stunned:

Not tight enough to show off his package :yesey:

2afk6ls.jpg

The whole thing is really boring after all.

Kinda. :LOL: Did you have a fun afterparty? :chuckle: Yeah too bad, I mean as if the ass could get any smaller. :noey:

You don't like us anymore.

spiderneck.png

Not really, one of the worst muse after parties since Wembley :yesey: I totally forgot you have to be 21 to drink here, so we all had to go back the my hotel to drink which was a bit of a anti-climax!

Naww, Stef

Pff, of course I like you, that's what the loveboats are for! :LOL: I just don't feel like perving over Dom anymore and it's much more convenient to post without having to search for pics all the time.

Loveboat it is then, When you said it at wembley i didnt actually think you would give up on this place but, times have changed!

Can you blame me? :eyebrows: Oh yes!

Some girls started passing out right after Passion Pit. I guess they get dehydrated and lock their knees and that's what happens. I was told he is ok, just messed up his face a bit. Im really sad that he missed the gig though.

Kirk is actually fairly hot in person, I was surprised actually. I'll be uploading them soon to facebook.

Just got back? Where were you?

Best week of my life that's for sure. I can't wait for next tour!

Oh ok! I thought you would have been on barrier like me, I usually rushed to the back after the gig anyways to try and get a setlist so I might have walked past you without seeing you.

Yes I did! Not as much as I would have liked because I wanted to rock out at the same time but I did manage to get some good Dom pics

Was it really? Wow I guess I can come to Europe to see them then. Was there a mosh pit at all?

Ahaha Kirk, what a funny man. I showed my Mom pics of him and she thinks he's really weird. I heard that a bunch of fan girls mobbed him after LA2 and that he looked really scared and ran out of there. One of my friends met him last night and found a backstage pass so I hope she got the chance to see Muse. I'm not gonna lie, I want to hear NSC just for the hell of it

Dom was the best out of them all, I didn't notice anyone else but him. I thought you wrote "it is getting baggier each gig" My mind went south.

I have back pics for you :ninja: I thought of you as I was taking them.

Yeah poor guy, had to mop up all the blood on the stairs, so glad I didn't see it happen otherwise I would be messed up the entire gig.

:'(

Im at the airport now, They have WIFI :party: who knew!

Well i dont like the towers so i was like Meh, i'm not going to rough the crowd. Had fun at the back/middle anyway, just wish i'd seen you. I might have seen you, but i dont know :erm:

They'll be better than mine what ever you got, any photos of dom are good :D

Not where i was at wembley, I love how not many people know much about them or there music though. :LOL:

Some man i met at the gig decided that Kirk was hotter than Matt/Dom/Chris. :eek: poor Tom, he's a legend! Really wanted to speak to him though. She found one!!! Some woman in the crowd had an all area pass but she didnt stay around for long. No NSC is not something you want to hear!

Uh well... :stunned:

Not really, one of the worst muse after parties since Wembley :yesey: I totally forgot you have to be 21 to drink here, so we all had to go back the my hotel to drink which was a bit of a anti-climax!

Ugh too bad. :LOL: Silly Americans. :noey:

playthatfunkymusic.jpg

Im at the airport now, They have WIFI :party: who knew!

Well i dont like the towers so i was like Meh, i'm not going to rough the crowd. Had fun at the back/middle anyway, just wish i'd seen you. I might have seen you, but i dont know :erm:

They'll be better than mine what ever you got, any photos of dom are good :D

Not where i was at wembley, I love how not many people know much about them or there music though. :LOL:

Some man i met at the gig decided that Kirk was hotter than Matt/Dom/Chris. :eek: poor Tom, he's a legend! Really wanted to speak to him though. She found one!!! Some woman in the crowd had an all area pass but she didnt stay around for long. No NSC is not something you want to hear!

The main reason why I hate the states is the drinking age :noey: How did you get drinks though?

At LAX? I couldn't get their wifi to work yesterday. How come you don't like the towers? Not a good view? Yeah me too! I was counting on partying with you, next time we must :D

I know it's pretty funny :chuckle: The people beside me were all standing still and watching while I was headbanging with everyone in the middle. Chris is contagious.

Some man? :LOL: oh next time were gonna attack him... but in a good way. What? I hate people like that! should have asked for it when she left.

Yeah someone slapped it on the barrier and she ripped it off, only managed to get half of it so I hope she could get in. Were people laughing when it came on?

We want to see the pic too! :D

P1050481.jpg

Uh well... :stunned:

Unzipped and dripping...

vegoose_2007_muse_jg_023.jpg

2m4db9c.jpg

Edited by soret

Hello :awesome:

I don't think he could get jealous over Kirk, more like Matt :chuckle:

Oh right. Dom´s too confident to be jealous, he´s the one regularly wearing a wet suit on stage after all... showing off his...attributes..

:$

vegoose_2007_muse_jg_023.jpg

Awww I miss SpiderDom!

2rmaa0z.jpg

:awesome:

Oh right. Dom´s too confident to be jealous, he´s the one regularly wearing a wet suit on stage after all... showing off his...attributes..

:$

Awww I miss SpiderDom!

Some good attributes those are :awesome: I still wished he played naked.

Oh yes, just begging for some proper washing... :stunned:

:stunned: Images...

dom_tom_japan2010.jpg

Kirk is actually fairly hot in person.

This.

zekirkandus.jpg

sexeh

Oh yes, just begging for some proper washing... :stunned:

soblue.jpg

But it might shrink :eyebrows:

:stunned: Images...

Yes. :supersad:

But it might shrink :eyebrows:

The what? :LOL: The water wouldn't be that cold. :noey: I was thinking about the back though. :chuckle::$

whiteshirtgod.jpg

Yes. :supersad:

The what? :LOL: The water wouldn't be that cold. :noey: I was thinking about the back though. :chuckle::$

whiteshirtgod.jpg

:LOL: I meant the wetsuit. It might shrink. Therefore it would be tighter in certain areas ;)

PDT! I come bearing gifts!

5027846588_d3df8bff19_z.jpg

5027853942_5171cca361_z.jpg

5027841208_bd1d149ae8_z.jpg

5027835168_e484677b62_z.jpg

5027091901_540b233ef6_z.jpg

:eek:

Great pics!

About 185 pages of another PDT and I can't keep the pace...:$ I think I'll be a lurker forever :rolleyes:

Anyway... how's everybody?