It was amazing we got butterflies and hurricanes :awesome: I was glad they had massive screens because I couldn't see the band most of the time :chuckle:

going to see them again in Finland :happy: have you been/are you going to a gig this tour? :)

032.jpg

Yeah, read it on Facebook. Why are you coming to Finland though? Haven't seen the stadium tour yet, had to sell the London tickets :supersad: Tiia and me might go to the Helsinki gig too though :shifty:

Yeah, read it on Facebook. Why are you coming to Finland though? Haven't seen the stadium tour yet, had to sell the London tickets :supersad: Tiia and me might go to the Helsinki gig too though :shifty:

couldn't go to Belgium because I got my exam results a few days before the gig (so I didn't know if I had to redo an exam on the date of the gig :chuckle:)

then I wanted to go to one of the Germany gigs with a friend but she's on holiday in Italy on both dates.

And then someone I know from the messageboard/twitter said I could go to the Helsinki gig with her :happy: so that's why I'm coming to Finland

aww :( I hope you can go :)

cb4c749cd2d911e293a222000a1fb70a_7.jpg

51a09448d2e811e29ef522000ae91450_7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
couldn't go to Belgium because I got my exam results a few days before the gig (so I didn't know if I had to redo an exam on the date of the gig :chuckle:)

then I wanted to go to one of the Germany gigs with a friend but she's on holiday in Italy on both dates.

And then someone I know from the messageboard/twitter said I could go to the Helsinki gig with her :happy: so that's why I'm coming to Finland

aww :( I hope you can go :)

cb4c749cd2d911e293a222000a1fb70a_7.jpg

51a09448d2e811e29ef522000ae91450_7.jpg

Forgot about this thread :chuckle: Tiia and me are trying to buy tickets now! :awesome:

Here are some photos I took in Helsinki :awesome:

I got a hug from Dom at the gig :happy: and then I accidentally pulled is in ear monitor out and screamed I'm sorry very loud :facepalm:

9415622588_afc1862e60_c.jpg

9415617938_bff14f8417_c.jpg

9415622058_bc88eb55a6_c.jpg

edit: and I heard Closer while waiting for the support acts. made me laugh :chuckle:

Edited by Mariska.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...