Poor muse store service:-(

simon8132

When I had a question about sizing and returns (if you'd ordered the wrong size) they came back to me nearly immediately, that was totally cool :)

Then I ordered and it said "awaiting stock" for one or two weeks and when they'd sent it it took the full seven working days to arrive but no problem whatsoever. I'm pleased with the service so far :)

have just emailed them for a third time.Been waiting 44 days now.Hope they get my Wembley tickets to me on time:$

The muse shop does not deal with tickets, only the ticket agencies such as seetickets can deal with that.

Also the muse shop will be changing companies over the next few days so improvements will follow and hopefully the problems you have been facing will soon be sorted.

Still no reply:-(

signed in and checked "my orders". Described as being processed. Its 50 days since i ordered and was billed. Not good enough! If i was a girl i could change 3 sizes in 50 days lol

This is actually right. I ordered a T-shirt in size Medium. It took 2 months to deliver it, but in 2 months I grew to size Large. -.-"

Archived