Help, demande entre-aide aux français :)

Megagui

Bonjour a tous, :)

Moi et ma copine envisageons wembley car nous avons la possibilité d'avoir des places pour le vendredi, mais pas cool tous les hotels sont réservés.

On envisageait, prendre l'avion de dinard, arrivé a Stansted le jeudi, prendre l'easyBus pour Baker street, trouvé un endroit ou dormir, visité londres le Vendredi matin.

Concert le soir. Dormir a nouveau quelque part puis prendre l'avion le samedi en début d'après-midi.

Nous envisageons de nous déplacer en bus

Cependant nous n'avons nul endroit ou dormir..

Cependant si quelqu'un avait l'immense générosité de nous offrir ne serait-ce qu'un jardin pour piqué une tente cela nous permettrait de réaliser un rêve et d'aller voir muse a Wembley. :happy:

Dans l'espoir d'une réponse,

sur le forum ou megagui@hotmail.fr

Hi everyone, :)

Me and my girlfriend were thinking of going at wembley for the friday's concert, but each hotels are full now.

We were thinking about taking the plane from Dinard (fr) and landing at stansted on thursday, then taking the easybus to baker street, find a place to sleep. Visit a few London then going to the concert the friday. Sleep again and taking our plane on saturday.

We were considering to travel by bus.

But we don't have any place to sleep, so if someone extremly generous would let us just a place in the garden for us to sleep in our tent, it would make me realize a dream and going to see muse at Wembley, :happy:

Hoping for a respons (on the forum or megagui@hotmail.fr)

and excuse me for my english,

Bonjour a tous, :)

Moi et ma copine envisageons wembley car nous avons la possibilité d'avoir des places pour le vendredi, mais pas cool tous les hotels sont réservés.

On envisageait, prendre l'avion de dinard, arrivé a Stansted le jeudi, prendre l'easyBus pour Baker street, trouvé un endroit ou dormir, visité londres le Vendredi matin.

Concert le soir. Dormir a nouveau quelque part puis prendre l'avion le samedi en début d'après-midi.

Nous envisageons de nous déplacer en bus

Cependant nous n'avons nul endroit ou dormir..

Cependant si quelqu'un avait l'immense générosité de nous offrir ne serait-ce qu'un jardin pour piqué une tente cela nous permettrait de réaliser un rêve et d'aller voir muse a Wembley. :happy:

Dans l'espoir d'une réponse,

sur le forum ou megagui@hotmail.fr

Hi everyone, :)

Me and my girlfriend were thinking of going at wembley for the friday's concert, but each hotels are full now.

We were thinking about taking the plane from Dinard (fr) and landing at stansted on thursday, then taking the easybus to baker street, find a place to sleep. Visit a few London then going to the concert the friday. Sleep again and taking our plane on saturday.

We were considering to travel by bus.

But we don't have any place to sleep, so if someone extremly generous would let us just a place in the garden for us to sleep in our tent, it would make me realize a dream and going to see muse at Wembley, :happy:

Hoping for a respons (on the forum or megagui@hotmail.fr)

and excuse me for my english,

I don't think giving your e-mail address is a good idea. Anyway, you may want to check the French thread (in the international section of the board).

Et je vais t'envoyer un message privé vers un hôtel où il reste peut-être des chambres. ;)

Hi,

I would suggest that you try asking people on the 2 Wembley threads in this section or on the French thread in the international section of this forum. There might be people who can help you. Otherwise there are plenty of cheap hostels in London where you and you friend can stay.

Archived