Sign in to follow this  
musesuno

ABC2 Australia - Seaside Rendezvous on FRI 13th

Couldnt find it posted anywere

Fri 13th (hmmm) ABC2 at 9.30pm according to the Tv Guide in the Sunday Mail.

Yippee i havent seen it yet. :D

Oh lucky for you guys!:D They show that sometimes on one of the HD music channels here in the U.S. and I love it. I actually go looking at their advance schedule for the channel so I can plan to watch it whenever it's on.:LOL:

wooooooo :party:

I flipped out when I saw this advertised in the TV guides editor's picks- with a pic of Matteh :LOL:

What's even more epic is that I only just got a digital tv, so now I can watch ABC2!! :awesome::dance:

Oh lucky for you guys!:D They show that sometimes on one of the HD music channels here in the U.S. and I love it. I actually go looking at their advance schedule for the channel so I can plan to watch it whenever it's on.:LOL:

heh i do the same thing - i go thru every once in a while and preselect any showings :$

Haha, I did that for a while. I now have it recorded from Palladia on my DVR, so I can watch it whenever. So worth the $5 DVR upgrade, :LOL:.

Finally we Aussies get a look in.:dance:

I dont have digital either, but ive booked my Mums tv that night. Thanks Mum!:)

Even though i've seen it.. so, so many times.. A Seaside Rendezvous on free-to-air is EXCITING! :LOL:

http://www.throng.com.au/special/muse-seaside-rendezvous

That website/ blog says that the tracks include: Uprising, Supermassive Black Hole, Hysteria, New Born, United States of Eurasia, Starlight, Feeling Good, Time is Running Out, Unnatural Selection, Man with the Harmonica and Knights of Cydonia.

If that's the songs they're playing, I'm fairly sure it'll be the first time New Born and Unnatural Selection from that concert will be broadcasted. Excited!

http://www.throng.com.au/special/muse-seaside-rendezvous

That website/ blog says that the tracks include: Uprising, Supermassive Black Hole, Hysteria, New Born, United States of Eurasia, Starlight, Feeling Good, Time is Running Out, Unnatural Selection, Man with the Harmonica and Knights of Cydonia.

If that's the songs they're playing, I'm fairly sure it'll be the first time New Born and Unnatural Selection from that concert will be broadcasted. Excited!

wow, what rare live songs :rolleyes::LOL:

Edited by Elise<3sMuse

Yes, I know, but if those songs are broadcasted, they can be added to the MBDVD on muse bootlegs which means the dvd will go for longer.

Actually, just realized Unnatural Selections already been broadcasted. Oh well, still, it'll be good to see another version of New Born live :p

If I was at home at 9:30, I would be watching it without a doubt, stupid prior commitments.

Might try and get a digital recording of it, but I don't think that technology exists in my house. :(

Anybody want a guest, I really want to watch this :supersad:

:supersad: If I lived in ur area, and had digital tv there, I'd invite u 'round :)

Anybody want a guest, I really want to watch this :supersad:

Hah, you'd be welcome here if you were willing to venture to the *shudders* central coast :LOL: Also, if I were home at the time to watch it too... :p