Manchester Sept 4 pls for parent with 2 young teens

kefb

Hi - please can any kind Muse or M/C fan help me out? My two young sons (12 & 14) are great Muse fans so I bought tickets for M/C as a Xmas present last year - but don't have a clue where to go or what to expect since I'm Dire Straits vintage & I guess that a lot has changed since then...Our tickets are General Admission and not yet posted out, so no clues there. Is GA standing? Pit? I want the kids to have a great time and be safe so any tips about the best way to get to the Old Trafford venue (we don't live in M/C), where to go when we get there, would be gratefully received! Sorry - if this is a repeat - I did try to do a search and found a M/C thread and a pit thread - but didn't quite get what I needed but you all seem to know exactly what to do etc so thought I would swallow pride and just ask....Thanks to any or all of you who post back.

Everyone who got tickets to the Manchester gig got GA tickets. They provide access to the pitch and also to seating there as far as I know. You just go in the entrance and choose whether you wish to stand or sit depending on what's still available.

I think the doors open around 4pm and support acts start around 5-6pm. They are Pulled Apart By Horses, Band of Skulls and Editors. Muse may be on around 9pm to 11pm.

There should be more details soon on the LCCC website here:

http://www.lccc.co.uk/otsite.php?p=news&id=3667

Tickets should be released towards the end of the month. Seetickets seem to like issuing their tickets very late.

There will probably be a lot of signs to the ground on the day and also signs advertising parking.

Hope that's of help.:)

Thanks Shinybee, for the great info, and thanks Pip for the welcome. Really nice to have such a fast & friendly response!

You're welcome:) You will probably find this thread will be locked so as not to get a duplicate Manchester thread going but you know where to post if it is:)

You're welcome:) You will probably find this thread will be locked so as not to get a duplicate Manchester thread going but you know where to post if it is:)

I'd have thought a thread merge would be a bit nicer...as it may be info that others want too and it would soon get bumped to the second page.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the northern lights link. Love the idea:) - got the led bracelets & the glow sticks with some to spare, so all set!!!!

Thanks for the facebook link

to lccc

everyone who got tickets to the manchester gig got ga tickets. They provide access to the pitch and also to seating there as far as i know. You just go in the entrance and choose whether you wish to stand or sit depending on what's still available.

I think the doors open around 4pm and support acts start around 5-6pm. They are pulled apart by horses, band of skulls and editors. Muse may be on around 9pm to 11pm.

There should be more details soon on the lccc website here:

http://www.lccc.co.uk/otsite.php?p=news&id=3667

tickets should be released towards the end of the month. Seetickets seem to like issuing their tickets very late.

There will probably be a lot of signs to the ground on the day and also signs advertising parking.

Hope that's of help.:)

Archived