• Resistance
    • Undisclosed Desires
    • Guiding Light
    • Exogenesis
    • Uprising
    • Who knows who
    • Neutron Star Collision
    • Helsinki Jam

This is fairly tough question, due to the fact that different songs are "overrated" by different communities. As of my experience "Micro Cuts" is the most overrated. It's an amazing song, but I've seen (In the communities I frequent, etc.) to see this song tends to get more credit than it deserves.

I voted as in what is most overrated at these forums.

And I voted for New Born. Not that I have hung around here much, but it seems to me to be praised to death. I think Bliss is miles better - and I'm shocked to see it overrated. :p

I don't think I have ever heard a person say "they're okay" actually :LOL:

It's either "OMG I LUV MUSE" or "I fucking hate those fags"

You're right, people either love or hate muse, everyone says "Muse is awesome" or "Muse is fucking crap". And unfortunately, most people say the latter. I think it's because Muse is so different from any other bands. You can't really say "they're okay", because you either like them being different or don't.

To me, Neutron Star Collision is the most overrated song, mainly because all twilight fans are like "Wow, there is a band like that?" or "How can he sing so beautifully?" or something other weird stuff, I don't know. But then most twilight fans don't like other Muse songs. Don't get me wrong, I think that Muse got good publicity from putting their songs to Twilight, but I think that they got mostly wrong sort of attention, because some people I know said that Muse is crap (they had just heard NSC) and then I showed them some of Muse live videos and some of their (in my opinion) best songs to them, and they were like: Wow, Muse is actually pretty cool. And yes, personally, I hate Twilight.

...Wait, that went out wrong, probably...Um...What did I just wrote? Nevermind.

You're right, people either love or hate muse, everyone says "Muse is awesome" or "Muse is fucking crap". And unfortunately, most people say the latter. I think it's because Muse is so different from any other bands. You can't really say "they're okay", because you either like them being different or don't.

To me, Neutron Star Collision is the most overrated song, mainly because all twilight fans are like "Wow, there is a band like that?" or "How can he sing so beautifully?" or something other weird stuff, I don't know. But then most twilight fans don't like other Muse songs. Don't get me wrong, I think that Muse got good publicity from putting their songs to Twilight, but I think that they got mostly wrong sort of attention, because some people I know said that Muse is crap (they had just heard NSC) and then I showed them some of Muse live videos and some of their (in my opinion) best songs to them, and they were like: Wow, Muse is actually pretty cool. And yes, personally, I hate Twilight.

...Wait, that went out wrong, probably...Um...What did I just wrote? Nevermind.

i completely agree, there is nothing worse than people judging books by their covers or people judging bands by shit singles

I couldn't decide so I picked UD. It's a good song, just got old pretty fast and...well, yeah.

And whoever picked CE needs punched in the tit. :mad:

I picked CE. What ya gonna do about it, eh?

I stand strong by my decision too, CE is way too overrated (granted it's a great song but it's not the best song ever or anything).

I stand strong by my decision too, CE is way too overrated (granted it's a great song but it's not the best song ever or anything).

I think CE is one of their best/better songs, but I think it's overrated by a lot of people at the same time.

Tit punch! Wah pow!

IMO, CE is the song that tells who Muse is. Not to mention it is the total package to a Muse song:happy:

Archived