• Resistance
    • Undisclosed Desires
    • Guiding Light
    • Exogenesis
    • Uprising
    • Who knows who
    • Neutron Star Collision
    • Helsinki Jam

I sometimes wonder if some would treat NSC different if it weren't for "You Know What".

I'd be even more upset because that would mean it would be on the next album.

True: the song just sucks and actually: the song was PUBLISHED for twilight not MADE for twilight and the song DOES have a meaning that has NOTHING to do with twilight:

his girlfriend left him and matt wasn't happy (that's also why, in nijmegen (i was there), he changed "you will suck the life out of me into you will fuck the life out of me")

When 2 neutron stars are going to collide, they first turn around like the spin a dance and that goes faster and faster. Until they actually collide and explode and send out the most deadly radiation in the whole universe in 2 directions.

MK Ultra.

I mean, it's a decent song, and it was ok live... I don't understand why everyone freaks out about it though. Give me Assassin, Bliss, or (yes, I'm about to go there) Exo-Politics in its place.

Yeah I think you're right; MK Ultra is probably the most overrated.

MK Ultra.

I mean, it's a decent song, and it was ok live... I don't understand why everyone freaks out about it though. Give me Assassin, Bliss, or (yes, I'm about to go there) Exo-Politics in its place.

Really? I never thought of it as... erm... high rated :wtf:

But I agree on the live part. It's not really a live-song imo. But otherwise I love it, and find it rather underrated.

I'm gonna be supersupercontroversial and say Citizen Erased.

Sure, it's good. Very good. But everyone treats it like it's God or something, and it's not by far their best :erm:

Really? I never thought of it as... erm... high rated :wtf:

But I agree on the live part. It's not really a live-song imo. But otherwise I love it, and find it rather underrated.

I'm gonna be supersupercontroversial and say Citizen Erased.

Sure, it's good. Very good. But everyone treats it like it's God or something, and it's not by far their best :erm:

Haha my friend says the start of Citizen Erased sounds like a chicken being raped. I can't take the song seriously now

Stockholm Syndrome. It's not that bad, just not nearly as good as everyone seems to treat it.

A month or two ago, I would probably agree with that. But then I got some newfound love for it. The moral is: If you don't love SS, you gotta listen to it a lot until you do :yesey:

A month or two ago, I would probably agree with that. But then I got some newfound love for it. The moral is: If you don't love SS, you gotta listen to it a lot until you do :yesey:

Yeah. It's kinda weird. I hated it the first time I heard it. Then I absolutely loved it the next time I heard it. Then I got tired of it quickly. Now I'm just starting to like it just a little more, can't say I love it though.

Hmm well I think people hate too much on Muse songs these days. :p A lot of songs that are claimed to be overrated are hated on so much that they actually get underrated. Hah, that sounds weird. And maybe I just hate hearing people say all the time that songs are shit. There's no Muse song I would actually call shit. :p Though of course I think some are better than others.

I think that we hear certain songs so often you get tired of them. Or people talk about these song just all the time. And that's when people start calling them overrated, though most of these songs aren't that bad. Just being talked about too much which makes them annoying to you.

Hmm well I think people hate too much on Muse songs these days. :p A lot of songs that are claimed to be overrated are hated on so much that they actually get underrated. Hah, that sounds weird. And maybe I just hate hearing people say all the time that songs are shit. There's no Muse song I would actually call shit. :p Though of course I think some are better than others.

I think that we hear certain songs so often you get tired of them. Or people talk about these song just all the time. And that's when people start calling them overrated, though most of these songs aren't that bad. Just being talked about too much which makes them annoying to you.

Ehm, 90% of this thread is people going "it's okay, but nowhere near as good as people make it out to be", not that much hate to be honest.

Archived