• Undisclosed Desires
    • Guiding Light
    • Exogenesis
    • Uprising
    • Who knows who
    • Neutron Star Collision
    • Helsinki Jam

This is one heated debate.

I think B&H. It's a good song but seems like it gets way overhyped whenever it makes a setlist. I will probably get attacked for that opinion!

Supermassive black hole is pretty boring as a studio version and it's gone a bit crap live nowadays as Matt just dicks around on the kaos pad for the solo and it's different everytime.

I'm sad to see CE has got 33 votes- putting it ahead of fucking starlight, anyone who voted it should be ashamed ;) Work of genius

You know that doesn't mean people are saying that Starlight is better than CE, right? Just that people don't really rate Starlight that highly so it's rarely seen as overrated. CE is overrated as fuck by the general fanbase, especially live.

I think B&H. It's a good song but seems like it gets way overhyped whenever it makes a setlist. I will probably get attacked for that opinion!

Probably because it's extremely rare nowadays. Plus, it's fucking mega live.

I voted Uprising, Knights is up there too.

I love NSC though, it's ace live.

Get out.

Pffft, there are 3 better songs than it on its album alone, doubt it will make my top 20 favourites

i voted Exo, taking it as all 3 parts, love the 3rd part and the first part is a good listen every now and then but i really dislike the second part - don't know why as musically it;s awesome, just kind of drags a bit

I think it's far too short haha, would have loved Exogenesis to have been double the length, maybe released as an EP or something

I think it's far too short haha, would have loved Exogenesis to have been double the length, maybe released as an EP or something

yes yes yes.

i know drones hasn't even been released yet, but i would love if Muse tried a full Symphonic Rock album essentially in the vein of Exogenesis / Take a Bow / Hoodoo / Butterflies and Hurricanes.

as far as over-rated song(s), i'm honestly surprised at how much love I see songs like The Small Print, ToaDA and Exo-Politics get. They're not awful songs, just pretty boring to me. To each their own though.

as far as over-rated song(s), i'm honestly surprised at how much love I see songs like The Small Print, ToaDA and Exo-Politics get. They're not awful songs, just pretty boring to me. To each their own though.

Those are all among the least liked songs of their respective albums though. They're very rarely rated highly.

Those are all among the least liked songs of their respective albums though. They're very rarely rated highly.

perhaps - i've just seen a surprising amount of posts wishing that TSP and ToaDA got played more often and talk about how under-rated they are. maybe people just want to see them played because of the rarity factor and not because they consider them good songs.

perhaps - i've just seen a surprising amount of posts wishing that TSP and ToaDA got played more often and talk about how under-rated they are. maybe people just want to see them played because of the rarity factor and not because they consider them good songs.
I think it's just that opinions go in waves. When people have been raving about B&H, SS and Hysteria for ages, they find it refreshing (and rare) to get some TSP and TOADA every once in a while.

Archived