Rarest song you've seen live.

Dockertae

Space Dementia isn't rare?!

And Unintended isn't reallyyyyy a rare...

Too be honest, ANY non-single non-The Resistance songs are rare these days. :LOL:

It wasn't rare when she saw it :p (I'm guessing that's what she meant, but I have no idea really)

at the time of the gig we could've considered MOTP to be a rarity since that was out of rotation.. Edmonton and Calgary got B&H and Ruled By Secrecy didn't they? Or was it Bliss and RBS..

Regardless.. I was kinda hoping for no Feeling Good and getting RBS or B&H but we got MOTP. Since it was the first time I'd ever seen Muse, I thoroughly enjoyed the set but if I saw that same one again I'd be like eh..

I guess the rarest thing then would be the Micro Cuts outro after New Born and the Hysteria with People of the Sun intro and the Testify outro with Back in Black :LOL:

omg, if they played rbs or b&h i would have peed my pants! and as for feeling good, i think we all know by now thats almost always (if not always) on the setlist. micro cuts outro.. what a tease. anywho, ya i didnt become majorly obsessed with muse until after their concert, i was only really familiar with absolution/bh&r plus all their singles &then some. im kindof glad though, cuz as amazing as the show was i would have been hugely disappointed. may fovorite albums oos so ye.

:D

Out of all of the songs I've seen live,I don't think any of them could be considered rarities at the time, especially considering out of 4 gigs, I've seen the following:

Take A Bow

Hysteria

Motp

B&H

Assassin (Extended, DMG intro)

PIB

Forced In

Bliss

FG

Soldier's Poem

Hoodoo

SMBH

TIRO

SS

Starlight

NB

KoC

Uprising

Resistance

USOE

Bagpipe Jam (if we MUST count it)

Undisclosed Desires

Unnatural Selection

Exo1

MK

When you look at 1 gig (wembley - 17th) I SHOULD have been at, I missed these as rarities

Sing For Absolution

Apocalypse please

Sunburn

Unintended

Blackout

Marlay Park - Who Knows Who riff, Dead Star, Space Dementia, Extended Bliss

O2 Depot - Is Nishe really that rare?

Stade de France - Extended Uprising, IBTY, MK Jam I suppose since it'll probably be replaced by a new Jam soon enough

I need to see more Muse :erm:

Guest Sarah-x

only seen them in the resistance era so not much rareness going on :LOL:

cave on piano i guess would be the rarest, and was incredible. :)

I guess I would add MK ULTRA and Map to that list. So it would look like:

Butterflies & Hurricanes +2

Micro Cuts

Invincible

Soldiers Poem

Sunburn

MK ULTRA

Map of The Problematique +2

+an Early version of USoE before Sunburn AAAND the JFK speech before Take a Bow. Epic :awesome:

I guess I would add MK ULTRA and Map to that list. So it would look like:

Butterflies & Hurricanes +2

Micro Cuts

Invincible

Soldiers Poem

Sunburn

MK ULTRA

Map of The Problematique +2

+an Early version of USoE before Sunburn AAAND the JFK speech before Take a Bow. Epic :awesome:

In what way is MoTP rare? :p

Archived