Rarest song you've seen live.

Dockertae

One of my friends saw them for the first time in 1999 so if they were to post the rarities they've seen I guess they would make us all cry :LOL:

I'm mildly surprised that no-one who posts here whatsoever seems to have seen them before 2003, I can only imagine the sorts of rarities you would have from seeing them in 1999! I really want to see Do We Need This, Showbiz, Recess etc but that's not going to happen.

I dunno what people class as rare, I guess these might be...

Space Dementia

Showbiz

Hoodoo

Dead Star

Sunburn

Blackout

Assassin

Cave

Sing for Absolution

Popcorn

Bliss

City of Delusion

Forced In

Citizen Erased

Man of Mystery

Soldier's Poem

Apocalypse Please

I'm mildly surprised that no-one who posts here whatsoever seems to have seen them before 2003, I can only imagine the sorts of rarities you would have from seeing them in 1999! I really want to see Do We Need This, Showbiz, Recess etc but that's not going to happen.

the fact that I know 1 or 2 I think that already saw them in 1997..makes me... I can't even explain. And I agree with you one those 3 songs, I love them, especially Recess. And I would add Spiral Static too :happy:

You seem to have a pretty large vision of "rarities", so:

Bliss x7

Assassin x2

CE x4

Soldier's Poem x4

Invincible x11

Showbiz x2

Forced In x3

Apocalypse Please x5

B&H x9

Hoodoo x3

Sunburn x4

City Of Delusion x2

Muscle Museum x1

Microcuts x1

Unintended x3

Blackout x1

Cave x1

Dead Star x2

Space Dementia x2

Fury x1

Megalomania x1

Mk Ultra x5

NSC x3

IBTY x1

Back In Black x1

You seem to have a pretty large vision of "rarities", so:

Bliss x7

Assassin x2

CE x4

Soldier's Poem x4

Invincible x11

Showbiz x2

Forced In x3

Apocalypse Please x5

B&H x9

Hoodoo x3

Sunburn x4

City Of Delusion x2

Muscle Museum x1

Microcuts x1

Unintended x3

Blackout x1

Cave x1

Dead Star x2

Space Dementia x2

Fury x1

Megalomania x1

Mk Ultra x5

NSC x3

IBTY x1

Back In Black x1

I originally meant the one rarest song you've gotten but everyone started posting them all so I joined in :LOL:

I have seen a couple. From what I can remember from V2001 I'm sure we got Hypermusic, Showbiz,Screenager, Sunburn and a bloody excellent performance of Bliss. I'm sure there were more but my head is mush from back then.

Other than that Deadstar, CE and Butterflies and Hurricanes.

i only saw them in vancouver this year and they didnt really play anything i'd consider 'rare'. the closest the came was plug in baby or new born. everything else was just pulling out all the hits, or what i like to call 'crowd pleasers'. i guess cuz they arent as widely known in canada. :$

i only saw them in vancouver this year and they didnt really play anything i'd consider 'rare'. the closest the came was plug in baby or new born. everything else was just pulling out all the hits, or what i like to call 'crowd pleasers'. i guess cuz they arent as widely known in canada. :$

at the time of the gig we could've considered MOTP to be a rarity since that was out of rotation.. Edmonton and Calgary got B&H and Ruled By Secrecy didn't they? Or was it Bliss and RBS..

Regardless.. I was kinda hoping for no Feeling Good and getting RBS or B&H but we got MOTP. Since it was the first time I'd ever seen Muse, I thoroughly enjoyed the set but if I saw that same one again I'd be like eh..

I guess the rarest thing then would be the Micro Cuts outro after New Born and the Hysteria with People of the Sun intro and the Testify outro with Back in Black :LOL:

Fury, Apocalypse Please, Sunburn, Citizen Erased. All in my very first show. :happy:

Got Micro Cuts at the second show, and was SUPPOSED to hear Ruled by Secrecy but there were apparent problems with the piano. Bollocks.

Heard Nishe at Big Day Out in January. Yet to see what December brings! :D

Archived