This thread was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more active last year haha. I guess because they were performing though.

This thread was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more active last year haha. I guess because they were performing though.

Yupp, and it was really active during the SNL performance.

I voted several times, but knew 30stm would win. After being forced to watch them last year before Muse at a festival, I now cannot stand them. But I still like the Kill. Jared Leto is the biggest douchebag tool in the world!

I'm super happy that they won SFX. I as well yelled out YAY! and then stopped watching the program.

Thats one less award that Gaga didn't win! :p

On a side note: I love the video for Uprising. Its very clever! And I love the evil teddy!:D

MTV never did justice to muse. they only recognized them after twilight came out.

That's actually 100% not true. MTV picked Muse to be the headliner of the MTVu Campus Invasion tour in Spring 2005 and it really got the ball rolling for them stateside. MTV still sucks and shouldn't even have the right to broadcast the VMA's anymore, being that the station doesn't even play music... but they definitely gave Muse some attention pre-Twilight.

Florence was definitely the best performance tonight. Like Muse last year, it's the only reason I even bothered watching.

why are so angry.? if Muse didn't win was because nobody in this forum voted for them :rolleyes: 30stm fans voted thats why they win. ;) There is nothing more to say about it.

Edited by resistance2012

Were they actually at the VMA's to collect the award or did they send a video message thingy?

They never do much for the technical categories, so they just rolled a tape of who won the technical awards, with a snippet of the music video and "Muse" across the music vid.

They never do much for the technical categories, so they just rolled a tape of who won the technical awards, with a snippet of the music video and "Muse" across the music vid.

Okay ;)