Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

This apparently is what I make when I'm pretty high.

60243310151095214943764.jpg

Cute!^

and Mara, still considering buying that t-shirt - Just gotta get some moooneys together

Looks I made a friday night flapper - I LOVE HOLIDAYS :awesome:

tumblr_m6qljxzucA1qh9gweo1_500.jpg

edit: You can see the handsome chap's arm she was on but I changed my mind and didn't end up blending it properly :noey:

:happy: I like! I really like the background for some reason.

E;9684829']Self Portrait that I finished when I was 16. And a quick 3 hour drawing of Tim Mcilrath of Rise Against

[ATTACH]14913[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14914[/ATTACH]

Excellent detail sir. :D

This apparently is what I make when I'm pretty high.

60243310151095214943764.jpg

:happy: I like! I really like the background for some reason.

D

Hmmm I want to get high and do some art :stunned: Dat cool. Gotta get high first. And thanks! :happy: I did try to make the background look art deco-ish lines and geometric...but then I started putting curves and it ended up looking gallifreyian haha

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I've never posted on this thread, but I thought that I should now :awesome:

So, I went on Twitter one day and saw that someone drew a really fascinating bird, and I thought, 'Hey, I think I could draw that better!'... and so I believe I did. Everybody seems to love it so HERE is my Black-Necked Grebe :awesome:

I6Bxe.jpg

and only after a few hours of posting that drawing on Facebook, I got a request to draw an album cover, and so I did.

QadsM.jpg

:fancy:

You has deviantArt? :awesome:

I'll probably sound like an antisocial freak that lives under a rock, but what is that? Mosquito/fly/human? Mosqlyman?

:LOL: Did a really :awesome: job either way :yesey:

I do but I hardly ever use it nowadays. I upload all the art I'm somewhat content with on tumblr so feel free to follow me there. (: Thanks, man.

Links are under my avatar.

Archived