Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

There is a lot of great art in here. I can't check it all out right now, but I will check out more of it later.

Another random animal. Just pencil and paper, I am so not an artist . I even cut his legs off by accident!

It still looks great.

Before I post anything I thought I would ask. Is there anything certain I should do as far as posting pics? I have 5 pics I want to post, all of them 800x450. I've noticed a lot of "art dump" tags, but am not sure how to create them, if I am supposed to. Thanks.

It still looks great.

Before I post anything I thought I would ask. Is there anything certain I should do as far as posting pics? I have 5 pics I want to post, all of them 800x450. I've noticed a lot of "art dump" tags, but am not sure how to create them, if I am supposed to. Thanks.

Thanks! :happy:

I don't really know what the "art dump" tags you're talking about are, sorry!

In terms of posting pics... just get an account on photobucket/another site like that, and then you could either post the image as insert image url here[/img"] or in spoilers, as

insert image url here[/img"][/spoiler"] (minus the quotation marks). Or both, if you've got 5 pics. Hope that helps!

I've got a pointillism project that I can hope to have done today, if I really work at it. In which case it shall be posted here :):happy:

Cool! Can't wait to see :happy:

Alright, well here is some of my stuff.

These were made mostly in Paint.net, with the exception of AR-2. I used Photoshop a lot for it.

Sunrise:

SunriseOS.jpg

AR-2:

AR-2S.jpg

Poison:

PoisonS.jpg

Inside My Mind:

InsideMyMindS.jpg

Warning: This last one is massive.

These ones were made in Apophysis 2.09.

Energy 2:

Engery2S.jpg

Radiative:

RadiativeTempestS.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cute^

One of my subjects is children's literature and I've decided to put little drawings throughout this weekly journal assignment (olol weekly-did it in the last week). Anyway. This is a page out of Shaun Tan's 'The Rabbits'. He is a really interesting writer/illustrator so if you like this look him up.

71eb8f34984a11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

But this took me like 30mins and I'm quite proud :awesome:. I should get back to drawing.

Actually I just found some stuff in photobucket so I might as well post it too.

DSC03207-1.jpg

I will finish this one day...IMG_0724.jpg

This one was fun. I closed my eyes and felt my face as I drew on the paper, Voila. My face in my minds eye. It was an exercise we did in creative art in year 10. Oh the days. I'm toats going to be the eccentric art teacher.

[spoiler=Random drawings]

F14800CD.jpg

2342A244.jpg

B0F96728.jpg

[spoiler=comic strip]Entirely done by gridding, no tracing involved. This paper is something like poster-sized. We cut up the comic strip of choice, blew them up on the paper in the way we wanted it, then drew everything out using the grid we drew. The boxes were shaded with charcoal pencil. The empty space we had to draw stuff in and actually color it in using colored pencil. I was never able to get a picture of the completed version. I can post it after the art show, though.

0966632E.jpg

[spoiler=doodle 4 google entry]Never won but I got a free A for it.

3C8A210E.jpg

Spent one and a half days on six drawings and various other stuff.

The Olympic Tower in Montreal

the_olympic_tower_by_echelonerased-d4zqnob.jpg

Supposed to be Leto. I think I may have screwed it up. :facepalm:

the_kill__bury_me__by_echelonerased-d4zsmxf.jpg

Half Panic Room, half Shining.

the_hallway_by_echelonerased-d4zqo7r.jpg

Random, on a whim self sketch. So naturally it turned out looking like a disaster :LOL:

self_sketch_by_echelonerased-d4zqp9f.jpg

The kid emperor from the music video "From Yesterday".

from_yesterday_by_echelonerased-d4zqk51.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ohai

Did these a while ago.

spaaaaaaaaaaaaace_by_ethand156-d3lpbsd.png

mau5head_by_ethand156-d40i0z4.png

Space Core was done in Paint Shop Pro 7. I've since upgraded to GIMP, which the mau5head was drawn in. I was just messing about to test the program really, not the best thing ever :chuckle:

I dun made another painting! :awesome:

tumblr_m5un3xODz81qcy4fzo1_500.jpg

You can buy prints and shizz (like fancy iPhone cases) of it through Society6:

http://society6.com/MaraCruvant/Blown-d2l_Print

Mmmmm acrylics. I'm making friends with them. Have used them for a few years, but only now am I restricting myself to them, partly because I don't have too many safety resources for oil painting right now, but also because I automatically go for oils and sort of neglect acrylics.

• 3 weeks later...

Cute!^

and Mara, still considering buying that t-shirt - Just gotta get some moooneys together

Looks I made a friday night flapper - I LOVE HOLIDAYS :awesome:

tumblr_m6qljxzucA1qh9gweo1_500.jpg

edit: You can see the handsome chap's arm she was on but I changed my mind and didn't end up blending it properly :noey:

Archived