Ya, can Ebay translate the currencies like Paypal does? Can we pay you by PayPal, actually?

I'm sure eBay does translate the currencies, at least it does for me - i've just bought a poster that was listen in US dollars and it translated it into UK pounds automatically.

Regardless, I am using Paypal and i think that translates the currency automatically. I've got a large chunk of my (smaller) Placebo collection on there as well now if anyone digs the 'bo xx

Oh, that Muscle Museum single is tempting... I think, I'll watch it and make up my mind.:LOL:

I only buy singles if I really love the B-side and have to have it. And I love Con-Science so much... Mhm...

Wow I envy so much anyone who gets any of them... I want them all but I'm sure my parents wont let me even bid... :supersad: They are just all so cool! Well I can always hope that they get a good home anyway... (I wish I never came to this thread 'cause aargh I want them so bad!) But if I could I'd bid TiRO set or Dead Star/In your world :yesey:

I'm bidding on several of these. I only have two CDs that are not albums (Dead Star/In Your World CD1 and a pre-Showbiz album sampler featuring Cave, Muscle Museum, Unintended, Showbiz and Falling Down).

I need a bigger collection.

Edited by LyraSilvertongue

only a couple of hours left if anyone's still interested.

thanks for the interest everyone it's great to know that this stuff's still popular!

I've won four of these lots (six CDs and DVD singles in total) :dance:

I'll pm you museplacebo. Maybe you can do me a deal on postage.

Edited by LyraSilvertongue

I'm trying to win absolution DVD and I hope that I will because I can't find it in my country

So you're the one bidding against me! :LOL:

I already have the Absolution tour DVD but I want the bonus disc.

So you're the one bidding against me! :LOL:

I already have the Absolution tour DVD but I want the bonus disc.

I won it :D

It's my first time on ebay and I don't know where to find the code for my voucher can you or someone else help me ???????????

I won it :D

It's my first time on ebay and I don't know where to find the code for my voucher can you or someone else help me ???????????

Well done. I stopped bidding when it went over £20.

No idea about the code thing.

Well done. I stopped bidding when it went over £20.

No idea about the code thing.

Same, couldn't realy go over £20, that and I had work so I couldn't just go on the fly as to what it was at. I did however manage to get the Muscle Museum origional release which im overjoyed about, best single from showbiz :D

Same, couldn't realy go over £20, that and I had work so I couldn't just go on the fly as to what it was at. I did however manage to get the Muscle Museum origional release which im overjoyed about, best single from showbiz :D

I was bigging against you for that. I was winning for ages. What was your maximum bid? When it got to £13.50 I bought another one on buy-it-now for £13.99 rather than fight you any longer :LOL:

I was bigging against you for that. I was winning for ages. What was your maximum bid? When it got to £13.50 I bought another one on buy-it-now for £13.99 rather than fight you any longer :LOL:

My max was £14 :LOL: I saw there were others going for similar prices but as this had direct images I felt it was more trustworthy than the others condition wise.

My max was £14 :LOL: I saw there were others going for similar prices but as this had direct images I felt it was more trustworthy than the others condition wise.

So I couldn't have got it for less than £14.20, so I saved 21p :LOL:

Oh, I'm real fucking lucky that I live in Australia and all of the bids ended at 1am here. :indiff:

Eight pounds! I looked everywhere for that thing. And EIGHT POUNDS! :'( :'(

:stunned: