Hello one and all,

I'm moving out of my house and no longer have room for a lot of my Muse collection, so I am selling a large portion of it on eBay - all lots start at 1p.

Most items are CD and DVD Singles from the Showbiz era right up to Black Holes and Revelations (example: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Muse-Muscle-Museum-CD2-original-release-1999-/200504025984?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item2eaef8a380 ).

I would rather these items went to a true collector than some random eBayer!! all items are in excellent condition, please take a look if you are interested:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/muse505/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

hey guys,

I would be glad to ship to anywhere in the world as long as these items are going to a good home! Assuming that P&P will be paid accordingly! the items will stay as individual lots though, it's a big deal for me to let go of these items. I replied to one of you who messaged me - i would be glad to give discounts on P&P for any user who wins multiple items, but nevertheless they are individual lots so each sale will go the highest bidder!

I truly appreciate the interest, as i have said before - i really do want these items to go to true muse fans, i have treasured my collection for so many years and would not want them to be sold to people who don't appreciate them!

over the years i have built up a small collection but i have a number of things i will NEVER sell - i was lucky enough to meet the band in 2005 at a private AOL music performance and managed to get all my albums signed AND matt's guitar pick and dom's drumsticks! they are the nicest guys in the world!

let me know of any requests you have for anything i've got on ebay, i will do the best i can for real muse fans. thanks so much for your interest guys, it brings a smile to my face to know that im not giving this stuff away to nobodies :)

james x

Me too. I'm trying to get one of those in particular, but I highly doubt I'll get it. There's six freaking days left, and I can't bid that high :supersad:

Which one? I'm curious.

I myself won't bid on any of them, mainly because I don't care for collecting rare singles and I know someone else would appreciate them more. You'll get some bidders though ;)

Which one? I'm curious.

Hmm, I'm thinking of asking my dad for one of these but I dunno which one! I was thinking one of the Plug in Baby singles or maybe Dead Star/In Your World but they all look so good. :happy:

:(

Awh, you'll definitely get it over me. If you want my opinion, Taylor, then go right ahead and get Plug in Baby, lol

I myself am not a collector, I'm a bit young for that for a start, and I simply can't afford it. But for so long I wanted to own just one, but things looked bleak as my favourite EP was always displayed at ridiculous prices. Ah, the person who wins the bidding will probably buy it for $100 or something. Sigh.

:(

Awh, you'll definitely get it over me. If you want my opinion then go right ahead and get Plug in Baby, lol

Aww, I wasn't planning to bid high or anything! My dad probably wouldn't let me go past $10 either, which I think is around 6 pounds? :erm:

I myself am not a collector, I'm a bit young for that for a start, and I simply can't afford it. But for so long I wanted to own just one, but things looked bleak as my favourite EP was always displayed at ridiculous prices. Ah, the person who wins the bidding will probably buy it for $100 or something. Sigh.

My feelings summed up.

On second thought, that Muscle Museum release is looking PRETTY TEMPTING. :stunned:

Aww, I wasn't planning to bid high or anything! My dad probably wouldn't let me go past $10 either, which I think is around 6 pounds? :erm:

My feelings summed up.

On second thought, that Muscle Museum release is looking PRETTY TEMPTING. :stunned:

I know, I know, it's all good, I can't bid very high either. :p

I'm sure some proper collector will buy all of them for a mint. Makes me sad. I'd give it a good home :supersad:

I'm getting a little emotional over a freaking CD...:facepalm:

I know, I know, it's all good, I can't bid very high either. :p

I'm sure some proper collector will buy all of them for a mint. Makes me sad. I'd give it a good home :supersad:

I'm getting a little emotional over a freaking CD...:facepalm:

Aww, but the collector would be so happy. :happy:

Just so long as the buyer cares about their EP/CD/whatevers, I'm happy. :D

Aww, but the collector would be so happy. :happy:

Just so long as the buyer cares about their EP/CD/whatevers, I'm happy. :D

I reckon anyone who got it would be so happy. :happy: I be really happy if I got it, but if I didn't I would still be happy, as long as it wasn't bought by some person who is no Muse fan who has no idea of the value of what they're buying. :shifty: Like that'll happen. But I'm scared for it :eek::supersad:

hey guys,

I would be glad to ship to anywhere in the world as long as these items are going to a good home! Assuming that P&P will be paid accordingly! the items will stay as individual lots though, it's a big deal for me to let go of these items. I replied to one of you who messaged me - i would be glad to give discounts on P&P for any user who wins multiple items, but nevertheless they are individual lots so each sale will go the highest bidder!

I truly appreciate the interest, as i have said before - i really do want these items to go to true muse fans, i have treasured my collection for so many years and would not want them to be sold to people who don't appreciate them!

over the years i have built up a small collection but i have a number of things i will NEVER sell - i was lucky enough to meet the band in 2005 at a private AOL music performance and managed to get all my albums signed AND matt's guitar pick and dom's drumsticks! they are the nicest guys in the world!

let me know of any requests you have for anything i've got on ebay, i will do the best i can for real muse fans. thanks so much for your interest guys, it brings a smile to my face to know that im not giving this stuff away to nobodies :)

james x

Well it's cool of you to pass the glory along to other true Muse fans.:) And that is so awesome that you met them!

Hopefully I'll bid on a few things ... between medical bills and my Wembley trip, I'm a little short on spare cash, but we'll see.:happy:

The best stuff there is either the DVD singles or the showbiz/origin of symmetry singles in my opinion,

The DVDs have loads of random 'making-of' footage which is largely just the band messing around (2 or 3 of the newer DVD singles have like 10minute+ 'making of' videos), and some of it is REALLY funny. It's just like shorter versions of the Hullabaloo documentary.

the older cd singles are really cool because they have transparent discs (you can just about see it in the photos) which ive never seen before or since. basically there is a normal cd bit right in the middle but the rest of it is just completely see-through. real original i think.

obviously absolution tour dvd etc is completely brilliant as well but i generally assume that a lot of muse fans already have their live dvds.

to be honest, its just fucking cool owning so many things like this, it's like a timeline. sigh...

The best stuff there is either the DVD singles or the showbiz/origin of symmetry singles in my opinion,

The DVDs have loads of random 'making-of' footage which is largely just the band messing around (2 or 3 of the newer DVD singles have like 10minute+ 'making of' videos), and some of it is REALLY funny. It's just like shorter versions of the Hullabaloo documentary.

the older cd singles are really cool because they have transparent discs (you can just about see it in the photos) which ive never seen before or since. basically there is a normal cd bit right in the middle but the rest of it is just completely see-through. real original i think.

obviously absolution tour dvd etc is completely brilliant as well but i generally assume that a lot of muse fans already have their live dvds.

to be honest, its just fucking cool owning so many things like this, it's like a timeline. sigh...

I'll take all of it, though I'm not sure I can make a bid since it's all in UK Currency. :(

Archived