If you had the chance to meet Matt, what's the first thing you'll say to him?

amanda_robin

the only time i've ever met some one from a band i said 'i like your album, i listen to it a lot' and then was so embarrased by my own idiocy that i ran away as he went to shake my hand. so if i met matt i'd probably out do myself with something like 'you make songs i like listening to'

LOL ohhh explain, thats clearly something I have missed but I am eager to learn :p (please don't tell me it's the obvious of "humping like rabbits") :LOL:

Sorry, i'm afraid it is the obvious :LOL:

The term is from arth history. For instance, in a painting with Adam and Eve they've put a bunny beside, so that everyone knew, what mustn't had been drawn :LOL:

Actually it's an old fraze in our culture. That's why it's obvious to you ;)

Oh yes, one more thing. I think that Ishtars question:

"I want to ask you two things, sorry if the second one seem weird. one, may I have your aughtograph? two, may I -please- let my fingers go through your hair!?"

should be a "trade mark" for all Musers to use, when one would meet any member of the band :LOL:

Of course only with Ishtars permission :$ This is legendary :LOL: I'm still laughing!

First time I met him I said: I want to ask you two things, sorry if the second one seem weird. one, may I have your aughtograph? (he nodded) two, may I -please- let my fingers go through your hair!? (laughed, let my fingers go through his hair)

...mind you, I was only 15 at the time...

Second time I met him I said: I want to ask you two things, sorry if the second one seem weird. one, may I have your aughtograph? (he nodded) two, may I -please- let my fingers go through your hair! (looked at me with a frown and said: 'I met you before', smiled and let my fingers go through his hair)

...mind you, I was only 16 at the time...

Third time I met him I said: I have already two aughtographs of you, so instead, could you draw someting funny on my t-shirt? Just the first thing that comes up in your mind (he drew a bunny...and another aughtograph)

...ok, ok I was 18 at that time...

What will I say to him next time... (if there is going to be one) Hmm.... I'll probably ask him if he actually believes in Zecheria Sitchin's theory about the 12th Planet.

:stunned:

Did you seriously meet him 3 times and get to run your hand through his hair 2 times?

I was very drunk and said something along the lines of "You didn't fucking play Showbiz!" to which he giggled at and said "Oops sorry."

Very inquisitive person he is. Just ended up talking random crap for ages with him mostly asking questions before I went off and started passing out on a chair. He gave me such an odd look across the room.

I was very drunk and said something along the lines of "You didn't fucking play Showbiz!" to which he giggled at and said "Oops sorry."

:LOL::LOL:

That's actually a good tip. "Why didn't you play xy instead of Invincible" (had to mention Invincible:ninja:) :LOL:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD

'It's always fucking pastry goods with youuuu *wails*'

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

...Boosh, why oh isn't that on telly here?

The 3rd season is being filmed. WOOHOO!

Very inquisitive person he is. Just ended up talking random crap for ages with him mostly asking questions before I went off and started passing out on a chair. He gave me such an odd look across the room.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! :LOL:

the only time i've ever met some one from a band i said 'i like your album, i listen to it a lot' and then was so embarrased by my own idiocy that i ran away as he went to shake my hand. so if i met matt i'd probably out do myself with something like 'you make songs i like listening to'

:LOL:!

Omg, I have no idea of what I would say, prolly something like this:

Me: Bellamy! Just wanted to say 'hi', because you're the greatest musician in the world, and I wish I wouldn't talk to you just because you are, bottomline, would you consider being my dad? *puppy eyes*

that´s great, but how did you manage to meet him 3 times?????? maybe you can tell me some tricks ;)

Well, I gotta admit first two times were 6 years ago, when Muse had gigs for 500 / 1200 people.. back then... they had... so called 'afterparties'. The stage manager of that time Glenn (I love him!) handed out backstage passes to fans who stood at the front of the stage during the show. I was lucky. Third time I waited for almost 5 ours outside, next to the tourbus, together with a few fans. Last 9 times I saw them live, I wasnt able to talk to him anymore...

hehe.. you are brilliant!

.. and he recognised you!

I know!!!! AAAAAH!!!

next time you put your fingers through his hair makesure you have something like peanut butter on them though:LOL:

Hahahahaha! Yeah, indeed!

should be a "trade mark" for all Musers to use, when one would meet any member of the band :LOL:

Of course only with Ishtars permission :$ This is legendary :LOL: I'm still laughing!

Well, I think that is fine... but of course... if we are all gonna ask that... he probably wont ever recognise me agian... lol but that ok though! Make sure you bring peanut butter!!! ...legendary... *wipes tear from eye* well... if you say so... :p

:stunned:

Did you seriously meet him 3 times and get to run your hand through his hair 2 times?

yeah... and talked to him like 3 hours in total or so... and kissed him on the cheeks! ah.. the good old times... :happy:

I asked him what he had in his hand and he said "..*unintelligible mumbling*some fan*mumble*"

So I said "Well, I really enjoyed today, it was worth coming down from Aberdeen for :)"

And he said " *weak smile* "

So I said "Are you always this talkative?"

And he shrugged, and then I gave him a hug.

And he got in the car. And got driven off separately to Dom and Chris.

True story, although its about 3 years old now.

Archived