If you had the chance to meet Matt, what's the first thing you'll say to him?

amanda_robin

First time I met him I said: I want to ask you two things, sorry if the second one seem weird. one, may I have your aughtograph? (he nodded) two, may I -please- let my fingers go through your hair!? (laughed, let my fingers go through his hair)

...mind you, I was only 15 at the time...

Second time I met him I said: I want to ask you two things, sorry if the second one seem weird. one, may I have your aughtograph? (he nodded) two, may I -please- let my fingers go through your hair! (looked at me with a frown and said: 'I met you before', smiled and let my fingers go through his hair)

...mind you, I was only 16 at the time...

Third time I met him I said: I have already two aughtographs of you, so instead, could you draw someting funny on my t-shirt? Just the first thing that comes up in your mind (he drew a bunny...and another aughtograph)

...ok, ok I was 18 at that time...

What will I say to him next time... (if there is going to be one) Hmm.... I'll probably ask him if he actually believes in Zecheria Sitchin's theory about the 12th Planet.

First time I met him I said: I want to ask you two things, sorry if the second one seem weird. one, may I have your aughtograph? (he nodded) two, may I -please- let my fingers go through your hair!? (laughed, let my fingers go through his hair)

Second time I met him I said: I want to ask you two things, sorry if the second one seem weird. one, may I have your aughtograph? (he nodded) two, may I -please- let my fingers go through your hair! (looked at me with a frown and said: 'I met you before', smiled and let my fingers go through his hair)

Third time I met him I said: I have already two aughtographs of you, so instead, could you draw someting funny on my t-shirt? Just the first thing that comes up in your mind (he drew a bunny...and another aughtograph)

What will I say to him next time... (if there is going to be one) Hmm.... I'll probably ask him if he actually believes in Zecheria Sitchin's theory about the 12th Planet.

roflmao :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You're good :eek:

wow, you´re my hero!!!:LOL:

that´s great, but how did you manage to meet him 3 times?????? maybe you can tell me some tricks ;) I wanna feel his hair, too haha!!

hehe.. you are brilliant!

.. and he recognised you!

ok if this is true then I am very jealous of you!!

next time you put your fingers through his hair makesure you have something like peanut butter on them though:LOL:

Archived