Stephanie***

How much money have you spend to see MUSE live?

:chuckle: I've spent about $340 on tickets and fees (5 seated tix for 2 shows), and $20 on venue parking. I live so close to the Phoenix venue that I didn't need a hotel, and in San Diego my dad paid.

Total: 2 gigs, 4 people (I went twice, obviously) - $360

Not counting merch, but I only bought 3 T-shirts and a program.

I've spent about $3 million

After 13 gigs this year and the travel involved, it sure feels like this to me. :LOL:

After 13 gigs this year and the travel involved, it sure feels like this to me. :LOL:

I really DO understand.

More than 15 gigs in one year + travel all around Europe + hotel + amount of cigarettes ....

waaaay too much but wow i've had some fun. :D

i am secretly hoping that they won't do any reachable shows for a long while now cos i know i won't be able to resist...

Guest Smit

Well if you are including travel etc. Probably round about £350.

2 shows at a cost of about £190 (tickets for me and dad)

Plus travel to the venues via our overpriced rail network (£40 in all I think), food and drink (about £20) and the hoodie I bought at the O2 (£35).

£285 is a rough guesstimate. Not as high a bill as other Muse fans... not yet anyway.

Edited by forevermusic

Only seen them once so far (:supersad:) but with ticket, travel, and hotel it was about $225 for just me :LOL: Best $250 I ever spent though :LOL:

And, assuming Muse does Lolla in August, I'll be spending more than twice that to go :facepalm: But, again, it will be worth it for sure :p

Hmmmm...Almost 6 years and 10 concerts, gas + MSG tickets (not presale!) I would say $1,110? Only $1,110 for 6 years worth of shows isn't that bad :D

EDIT! That's not including drinks and food!

Well I've been to eighteen gigs in seven years in four countries so, quite a lot!:stunned: