• 1 track pack for rock band 2
    • Guitar Hero: Muse
    • Guitar Hero: Muse (keyboard added)
    • Muse: Rock band
    • one muse song every new guitar hero game
    • one muse song every new rock band game
    • I don't care, I don't play guitar hero or rock band
    • I don't want any more muse songs in rock band or guitar hero

Muse got 1 song in guitar hero 3 (knights of cydonia) and 1 in guitar hero 5 (plug in baby)

Knights of cydonia was not in "guitar hero greatest hits" while it was one of the favorites by the people who played guitar hero 3 and wanted to buy gh:gh

I found out that plug in baby is not exportable (i'm pretty pissed about that) while matt bellamy himself was in the game and Uprising is in the next game. that might mean that "plug in baby and Knights of Cydonia" will be in a muse track-pack or a game related to muse.

what do you think?

and vote in the poll what you want

muse.thumb.jpg.3634c90ba4c81bd30c9104173ccc5834.jpg

I find that Rock Band is better than Guitar Hero, but Guitar hero with keyboards:happy:

I chose Rock Band:)

yes, me too: muse: rock bans means: 40 songs by muse and albums downloadable.

guitar hero: muse means: 45 songs: 3 by muse and 15 by another artist and no downloadable content and no keyboard

by the way: rock band has the "pro" mode: you can actually play the songs xD

i personally prefer guitar hero over rockband anyday, the guitar hero drumkit slays.

rock-band-to-guitar-hero-drum-mapping.jpg

Pro mode players will still be able to select difficulty levels; one can play Pro mode on the "Easy" difficulty level, which reduces the number of notes to hit, but still would require proper fingering or hitting the correct cymbal. The progression of difficulties in Pro mode is aimed to help the player become familiar with the new playing style. For example in Easy Pro guitar, the player may only be required to finger single notes, while Medium will introduce chords. The Pro mode is available across all game modes, and is selectable at the same time as when selecting the desired difficulty and handedness for the instrument. Pro players can play alongside normal mode players in any game mode. Harmonix has authored previous downloadable content since the release of Rock Band 2 with the necessary cues for cymbal strikes, allowing most existing songs to be immediately playable in Pro mode for drums.[3] However, the interaction of older downloadable content with other new features in Rock Band 3 has yet to be determined.[3]

rb3-screen-1.jpg

You see: the blue drum notes are round (for cymbal, making it a ride)

meaning:

rock band will now have 7 differend pads instead of 4 (or 5 in guitar hero)

Mad_Catz_Rock_Band_2_Triple_Cymbal_Expansion_Kit.jpg

and this is just funny:

rock-band-2-drums-suck-ass_3.jpg

and

THINK ABOUT PLAYING MUSE SONGS IN EXPERT GUITAR PRO!!!!!

omg, that's gonna be awesome

When it comes to the music games, there really is no contest whether or not Muse should be in Guitar Hero or Rock band. Rock band is the better game in just about every single possible way. The only arguments I've seen otherwise that weren't completely misinformed were the kind of "Well, I like the look/feel of GH's guitars better".

Not to mention, Activision is the devil incarnate when it comes to gaming companies, whereas Harmonix are superheroes. :p

I'd love to see one or more song packs for Rock band 3. With the addition of the keyboard to RB3, the possibilities are endless!

When it comes to the music games, there really is no contest whether or not Muse should be in Guitar Hero or Rock band. Rock band is the better game in just about every single possible way. The only arguments I've seen otherwise that weren't completely misinformed were the kind of "Well, I like the look/feel of GH's guitars better".

Not to mention, Activision is the devil incarnate when it comes to gaming companies, whereas Harmonix are superheroes. :p

I'd love to see one or more song packs for Rock band 3. With the addition of the keyboard to RB3, the possibilities are endless!

the RB3 setlist sucks: I'm only gonna buy the game if "pro" works for the previous DLC too or if the song "space dementia" is gonna be in the game/downloadable content

the RB3 setlist sucks: I'm only gonna buy the game if "pro" works for the previous DLC too or if the song "space dementia" is gonna be in the game/downloadable content

All of the songs from RB1 and RB2 (and all of the DLC) are going to be in RB3, all of the songs will feature pro mode and there will be a pro mode tutorial for each individual song.

'Least that's the last I hear. :D

All of the songs from RB1 and RB2 (and all of the DLC) are going to be in RB3, all of the songs will feature pro mode and there will be a pro mode tutorial for each individual song.

'Least that's the last I hear. :D

wikipedia says that now too

OMG, I'M GONNA DOWNLOAD HYSTERIA

tutorial for every song xD i don't need that (seriously, than there will no space be left on my SD card on the wii and than is gene simmons not even ready if he works 24/7 with recording the tutorials)

Archived