Question about concerts in Australia

Aurélie.

Hi everyone!

Sorry to make a new thread for that, but I have a question about Australia's arenas where Muse is going in december. I'm French and I've never been to a concert in Australia, and I'll probably go in december 2010 to Muse's concerts. I went on premier-ticketek.com.au, and we can chose between several places in the stadiums =/

Gold G.A. Standing

Gold Res Seating

Silver Res Seating

Gold Non Alcohol

Silver Non Alcohol

Gold Side View

Silver Side View

Gold Rear View

Silver Rear View

Can somebedy tell me the differences between all those places please...? (I wrote those written for the Acer Arena in Sydney).

I was also wondering, is alcohol allowed in the arenas?? Because it's precised "non alcohol" ...

Thanks a lot for your answers !!! :)

Aurélie

So it's allowed? Be clearer please ;) It would be strange, in France it's not allowed, and it seems normal to me.

Can you answer my other question if you know please? (the meaning of the different places in the arena)

Gold GA Standing is standing tickets

Gold Res Seating is seated but closer to the band and with a better view than the silver

Silver Res Seating is seated but further away

Gold Non Alcohol is the same as Gold Res Seating but in a small section where no alcohol is allowed

Silver Non Alcohol is the same except with further away seats

The side view seats are to the side of the band and you wouldn't have a good view at some points

The rear view seats are behind the band and you wouldn't be able to see the support act or have a good view at some points

Archived