feeling good haarp effect

TheFury17

do you think

It is a keyboard, a Kawaii MP8? I think it has a Wah pedal for Feeling Good, and they use the midi capabilities to plug in with the lights they have put into the shell that they built around the keyboard. (Long sentance over)

Matt does indeed use a Kawai electric piano, just in a grand piano case. Means you can have effects, lights, and the piano just looks more, well, grand.

On a slightly more on topic post, he does use a wah pedal. I wish I had one, they are really cool. They can be used with guitars too, right?

Also, relating to the same FG performance, has anyone (or can anyone) figure out what he plays at the start, the chords before going into the actual song? I really want to know these.

These are actually in Exogenesis somewhere, I think at the end of part two maybe.

These are actually in Exogenesis somewhere, I think at the end of part two maybe.

There are some cool chords at the end of Exo part 2, but I'm not sure if they're the same. I'll go listen, but the chords were used in 2007- Exo was only written years after. Actually, Matt often uses many live performance tricks in writing music. An example exactly like this is the 5.1 extended riff used in Unnatural Selection, first used for PiB at Wembley 2007.

EDIT- Yes, the two chords at the end of Pt2 are indeed similar, but I think a semitone lower. Not the whole intro though, unfortunately.

Archived