HomesickSubterranean

Muse borrowing from themselves...?

I hate US as much as you do... but are you bored tonight? :chuckle:

I hated Unnatural Selection every time up until I heard it during T2L tour at ACL. Seems like a lot of the songs off The Resistance just needed some time to become really great live songs.

Garbage song on the album though.

I thought Matt put a lot of passion into the US performance I saw (T2L tour) and the bridge impressed me a lot.

He also changed pretty much all of the bad vocal deliveries from the album - the "ocean" lines were screamed or done in falsetto - and it sounded a hell of a lot better.

I was a bit down when it kicked in, though. :chuckle:

When you listen to "Stockholm Syndrom" - the HAARP-Version, on CD - there is the riff of "Psycho" during the little jam-session at the end (around the time of 5:50).

I wonder if Matt keeps those snippets they play during their live-shows stowed away in some sort of "awesome riffs"-cabinet? And one day, they become full-grown songs...

When you listen to "Stockholm Syndrom" - the HAARP-Version, on CD - there is the riff of "Psycho" during the little jam-session at the end (around the time of 5:50).

I wonder if Matt keeps those snippets they play during their live-shows stowed away in some sort of "awesome riffs"-cabinet? And one day, they become full-grown songs...

I think it was played a couple more times as well :LOL:

as it's been said a million times, the psycho riff had been played since 1999, and loads of times before HAARP.

Escape and HTAILY have the same unique chord progression - The one that starts Bm Bm/A.