And fake tan and bushy hair and complain they only have fourteen Chanel bags.

I'm sorry if anyone here who lives in Foxrock is on the boards but the only person from Foxrock I ever met told me that her Dad better buy a new silver car for her 17th.

And if she didn't get it she'd cry til he did.:facepalm:

This person doesn't lie. I hope Chris takes the kids with him on tour so they don't become too like the stereotype things from there.

Jesus if they get educated there they'll wear those hideous brown uniforms.:LOL:

And fake tan and bushy hair and complain they only have fourteen Chanel bags.

I'm sorry if anyone here who lives in Foxrock is on the boards but the only person from Foxrock I ever met told me that her Dad better buy a new silver car for her 17th.

And if she didn't get it she'd cry til he did.:facepalm:

Yes its a very fair stereotype. I used to spend my summers with people like that in the gaeltacht. I'm still friends with a few of them but some of them are unbelievably spoilt.

I wonder what Chris thinks of thr people walking around looking like they've been dragged through a bush. :chuckle:

The band is Hey Molly. Dunno the first thing about them' date=' though.[/quote']

I thought it was.... they supported Muse at Teignmouth last year on the Saturday.... they were average and the lead singer looked more like Paul Weller than Paul Weller....

Not really my cup of tea.

Archived