Why do people hate Exo-Politics?

Are you kidding? This was one of my favorites when I first bought BH&R, and I still love it. I even turned the second chorus into a ringtone. :LOL: "I'm waaaaaaaaaaiting paaaaaaaatiently...I'll waaaaaaaaaaait foooooor the siiiiiiiiign"

I think this song is like BH&R in the sense that it gets a lot of undeserved hate. Sure, it's not the best thing they've ever written, but it's a fun song and the lyrics are crazy (for the lulz!). I can't comment on the live factor, since Muse did not play it the one time I saw them, and I doubt they'll play anything "rare" in San Diego. :indiff:

• 5 years later...
Why does everyone hate this song? It's awesome, I would really like to hear it live though. It's the only song from BH&R I haven't heard live.

Is it? I would have imagined you being quite a new fan, and a young one at that. But you've heard Invincible and Hoodoo live?

Is it? I would have imagined you being quite a new fan, and a young one at that. But you've heard Invincible and Hoodoo live?

They're played on the HAARP DVD...

(Btw I actually did use search and found this thread, idk why I made a new thread :stunned:)

Why does everyone hate this song? It's awesome, I would really like to hear it live though. It's the only song from BH&R I haven't heard live.

They're played on the HAARP DVD...

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Archived