Why do people hate Exo-Politics?

:wtf: I don't know why you have such a bad opinion of Exo-politics,but I like it very much.I like the intro riff,the lyrics are good (I like it when he sings about themes like that).And I think Guiding light is worst that Exo-politics.Guiding light is unoriginal.I bet he wrote it for 5 minutes.

Lyrics hilariously bad? Do you people even know what the song is about?

It's genius.

It's about a Government conspiracy covering up the sightings of aliens.

It sounds like an early Will Smith film, only without the cool soundtrack

I find myself comparing it to Starlight these days. I'm not sure which one is worse. Starlight is irritating but Exo-Politics is fairly dull.

Exo-Politics > Guiding Light > Starlight

Here we go...

I don't really like any of those songs, but for the record.

Exo-Politics > Guiding Light > Starlight

Here we go...

I don't really like any of those songs, but for the record.

Exo-Politics > Starlight > Guiding Light

Again, i don't really like any of them immensely, but Exo-Politics isn't DREADFUL. It's only ok though.

Its a good song. I like the drums in it. :D

Personally i love the song :D, the guitar riff sounds dirty and raw, while the drums make it 'work' (especially love the open high hat notes dom does)..

And as much as i do love it, BH&R was an album of stadium ready rock songs, and Exo just doesn't fit with the theme to well...

Personally i love the song :D, the guitar riff sounds dirty and raw, while the drums make it 'work' (especially love the open high hat notes dom does)..

And as much as i do love it, BH&R was an album of stadium ready rock songs, and Exo just doesn't fit with the theme to well...

Truefax

I don't hate the song, it's just the least interesting song on the album. BHaR is my favorite Muse album (tied with OoS), and what I love about it is that the songs are so unique and so different from each other. Exo-Politics just isn't very musically exciting, and it's not very unique. It's not bad, it's just mediocre compared to the rest of the album.

Yeah, because Knights of Cydonia really sucks...moron

woa calm down!

there is a difference between liking a song or disliking a song compared to how musically good a song is.

I respect KoC, musically it is very good, I just dislike the production which has driven me to not like it at the moment.

I think that exo-politics is poor musically in comparison to a lot of there other songs.

Archived