HomesickSubterranean

Why do people hate Exo-Politics?

I like it pretty well. It's poppy and catchy, but certainly not very epic or unique. But not all songs have to be to be enjoyable.

And zetas are cool. :p

I don't have any problems with it. It's not a song that would die for to hear live but I don't mind listening to it. And as a conspiracy-theorist I love the lyrics :happy: ..which you may notice in my signature :LOL:

it's charm lies in its lyrics for me. i never skip it, but it's got nothing on Assassin or CoD.

Agree, especially Assassin, which I think is a really underrated song. They don't play it as much as I would like them to do anyway..

I don't!! I really like it, especially the zetas :ninja: part.

Sorry, but I do not like Assassin :rolleyes:

I dont mind it at all, but its my least favourite from an album I really love. I much prefer Glorious, Easily and Crying Shame.

Also, ignore novusdies, everyone else does.

I don't hate Exo. Second-best song from the best album, beaten only by MotP. The chorus is amazing, it has a great solo (better than GL or Invincible) and I think the basic riff is great.

One of the reasons I don't like it very much is because it just seems to act like an anti-climax for the awesomeness of Assassin before it on the album.

The song itself isn't THAT bad - although a bit dull - but it's place on the album was badly thought out >_>

I don't care if most people hate it or find it bland. I like it a lot. Not as much as Knights, Hoodoo or Motp, but I like it.

Because it is a horribly produced song that revolves around a shitty riff and ridiculous lyrics. Muse's worst song by far.

Welcome to the Muse boards, where half of us hate Muse anyway.

It's a bit of a B side. Although I think it's better than Invincible and Starlight.

If it were produced better, there was some musical development in there, they used the old lyrics (MuseWiki to see them) and the guitar sounded better, then it would be a half decent song.

There just isn't much to it, in my opinion. It's forgettable. I don't hate it, but I usually skip it when I'm listening to Black Holes.

It's one of Matt's best vocals... but the guitar gets repetitive and the bass/drums are just boring.

I like it, I didn't know "fans" hated it just because its not epic or special, lol.

Kind of dumb if you ask me, might not be the coolest song but it isn't bad it has a nice and catchy rhythm and I dare someone to produce a song and tell me all is daisies and strawberries :$ hahaha. :LOL:

I like it, I didn't know "fans" hated it just because its not epic or special, lol.

Kind of dumb if you ask me, might not be the coolest song but it isn't bad it has a nice and catchy rhythm and I dare someone to produce a song and tell me all is daisies and strawberries :$ hahaha. :LOL:

I didn't know you could misunderstand the "fans" by that much, kinda dumb if you ask me.

The production isn't the best iin the final version - the 2005 version is better because the lyrics are more infitting with the lyrics of Black Holes and its has a very cool mystical version.

I like Franz Ferdinand, which this song has a groove like (certainly YCHISMB-style Franz stuff) but its not the best song for a FF album. And lyrically its a bit of a clanger.

Mind you the guitars do sound pretty cool.

I, personally, love Exo Politics, I think it's awesome.

When I first heard it, it was second only to SMBH on the album, but that was because it was really catchy. Now its one I skip half the time, because it's boring. That being said, Assassin is way more boring and repetitive(not the Grand Omega Bosses Edit, that one is awesome), .