Manson Custom T Mirror

rockandroll

Yep, e shape, I may as well say - natural mahogany back, cracked black chrome mirror, black binding, double black p90 in bridge, black single sustainer in neck, and black chrome flloyd rose and hardware ;)

That sounds beautiful, I've always liked the E-shape

And yes, James, 3! I'm MAD!! :LOL::LOL: Yeah, 3 in my dreams. We all know it's not gonna happen in the forseeable future unless I win the lotto, especialy if they start around £2700... :( But I can dream ;)

JW, James, how much were your Teles?

Yep, e shape, I may as well say - natural mahogany back, cracked black chrome mirror, black binding, double black p90 in bridge, black single sustainer in neck, and black chrome flloyd rose and hardware ;)

Sounds great - can't really picture it in my head, but I'm sure it'll look amazing :D

That sounds beautiful, I've always liked the E-shape

And yes, James, 3! I'm MAD!! :LOL::LOL: Yeah, 3 in my dreams. We all know it's not gonna happen in the forseeable future unless I win the lotto, especialy if they start around £2700... :( But I can dream ;)

JW, James, how much were your Teles?

I think about £2300 new (including case), but it ended up being closer to £2000 (excluding shipping :( ) because of VAT.

You can keep an eye out for second hand ones as well. The stealth bomber was £1500 second hand (sold that one though), but in some cases, due to collectibility, you might end up paying a fair bit more than what it originally was listed for. :$

Yeah, I think I'd rather just have it custom-built for me and come brand new how I want it. There's just something about used guitars... I like 'em fine, I've owned almost all used guitars until the Mb-1, but they're just not nearly as exciting as being the first person to own it, especially if it's custom-built just for you. But I like the idea of some Custom T's...

Of course, Hugh comes out with a new body shape that I love just as I get my GAS list almost practical and under control... :$

Oh well, I'll just have to buy a couple more guitars! Not much of a downer, really :LOL:

This

30485_385883762608_504037608_3575499_5027584_n.jpg

it was originally made for rustcaster (and his many other usernames), but i ended up buying it after he sold it to mansons....not long after I sold it to iwantamanson

it's pretty cool - just the shape felt a bit weird to me. it's similar in specs to the silver manson (poplar body, FF, motherbucker + P90, piezo, etc)

also pretty heavy, but not quite as heavy as that barnettocaster which iwantamanson had, which was as heavy as a "car"

This

it was originally made for rustcaster (and his many other usernames), but i ended up buying it after he sold it to mansons....not long after I sold it to iwantamanson

it's pretty cool - just the shape felt a bit weird to me. it's similar in specs to the silver manson (poplar body, FF, motherbucker + P90, piezo, etc)

also pretty heavy, but not quite as heavy as that barnettocaster which iwantamanson had, which was as heavy as a "car"

ah right, I remember seeing some pics of it around, thanks for clearing that up :)

I dunno, it almost looks like something like a Duo Jet to me...

But yes, "dodgy Tele" FTW :LOL:

Regardless of who it's associated with, it's my favorite guitar shape.

IMG_0141.jpg

Soon that one will have a friend.

It's like a cross between a LP and tele almost - two of my favorite guitar shapes. yamaha Manson and Matt really knew what they were doing :ninja:

The shapes did vary with each guitar though.

I totally agree. I love Bellz, but I almost wish his name wasn't so associated with that shape. Cuz at the end of the day, it just works for me too, but I wish I could flaunt it without being labeled as a Bellamy wannabe :$

Haha oh well, I haz MB-1 so all the Bellamy haters can suck it :LOL: Maybe that new Custom T will become my own "signature" shape...

Yeah you cant like the shape cause you will get branded as a bellamy wannabe. Its a fantastic shape! I dont like the horns of the strat, and the tele is close but the bottom horn is a bit too big I think. Hence MOC is poifect.

I totally agree. I love Bellz, but I almost wish his name wasn't so associated with that shape. Cuz at the end of the day, it just works for me too, but I wish I could flaunt it without being labeled as a Bellamy wannabe :$

Haha oh well, I haz MB-1 so all the Bellamy haters can suck it :LOL: Maybe that new Custom T will become my own "signature" shape...

Not if it becomes mine first... :ninja: It will be MY signature shape once I have one and upload myself playing supermassive black hole on youtube.

you probably won't get that reference :$ best you didn't anyway.

but yes, it's a nice option if you don't want a tele with humbuckers. (not saying it's a bad thing!). I've used that guitar in the picture live before, and it got a bit of attention and a few questions...but, strangely enough, no mention of muse. (we're americans aren't we?) I don't plan on using that or the MB-1 out, being pretty much irreplaceable. and because muse are becoming more popular here..

I'm guessing it's a reference to Esparoba (spelling?) or some fat rich kid with a Mattocaster who thinks he is Matt Bellamy in the same sense that Dane Cook's older brother thought he was the Burger King? Just guessing though :LOL:

Or how Dane Cook think's he's a comedian?

I hear you on the headstock colour. To be honest I like how different it looks shapewise.

Yeah I like the shape. Just not the pickguard and the black/chrome setup.

Black and chrome is a tricky one to get right, needs to be balanced well or it just looks jarring. The french guy's guitar looks awful with those pickups and black selector switches. It'd have needed to have all black hardware I think to have have looked better..

Jim, Phill, then Simno, this is sooo 2006 :LOL:

I'm guessing it's a reference to Esparoba (spelling?) or some fat rich kid with a Mattocaster who thinks he is Matt Bellamy in the same sense that Dane Cook's older brother thought he was the Burger King? Just guessing though :LOL:

I was referring to esperimjob, yes.

I don't know what that is, but this'll take your mind off it.

faggot0.jpg

that hasn't taken my mind off of it. believe me. :stunned:

Please god tell me, that's not really dom?!

nah, i've seen that picture before :stunned: it's photoshopped.

Simno, what pickups did you specifically go for on the newest guitar? BKP-90s? or the 91s or 92s?

Not entirely sure what Matt uses.

Archived